《Chapter 13 Drayad forest 》

Author Note: Welcome to the Dryads forest! Listen to the story with headphones, to put you in story as you read. This song was chosen to match the setting of the story.🎧🎶

You may read the story now!

As they looked around, they noticed that the forest was alive with magic. The oak trees had two pairs of opened eyes, revealing humanoid creatures that resembled women with unparalleled beauty.

These were the Dryads, captivating beings with features akin to elves or faeries.

Wood nymphs share their coloring with their forest, leaving them more mesmerizing. They didn't sleep like humans; instead they mediated, always in tune with energy of the forest.

Luckily for the group, the Dryads were known for their friendliness and their aversion to causing harm. They were often chaotic but in a good way, finding joy in merriment and passion. They would help anyone who entered into their forest, as long as the victors seemed kind- hearted. Sometimes, they could be shy and high spirited, but their intentions are always pure.

The group found themselves surrounded by the lady drayds. They were asked how they had arrived in the forest. Xavion explained their unexpected fall from the sky, and the drayad maidens listened intently. The lady drayds seemed particularly fond of the males in the group, Brayton, Earvin, and Xavion. One dark green skin dryad maiden, adorned in a dress made of tree branches with long leaf-like nails, couldn't resist to charm Earvin. She playfully grabbed his elf ears and planted a kiss on his cheek. Two other dryad maidens, did the same with Xavion and Brayton, without the ear- grabbing.

The girls chuckled, as they watched the drayad maidens swoon over the guys.

Interrupting the moment, Akasha cleared her throat and apologized for intruding on the boy's enjoyment. She reminded them that they need to find a way out of the forest, as they couldn't stay there forever.

Akasha then grabbed Earvin away from the group of drayad maidens, who were still charming him.

Ne'tiama and Tiama swiftly pulled their brother Xavion away, from the drayad maidens who were vying for his attention.

Brayton, feeling a little lovestruck by the drayad maidens. He also got led away by the sister's.

Through the boys shared a sense of disappointment at being pulled away from the enchanting dryad maidens. They understood their urgency of their situation, Akasha spoke to a red-haired drayad maidens, and ask questions for directions to leave this part of the realm. The drayad maiden pointed them towards a hidden waterfall staircase, assuring them that it would leaf them to the townside of Brightwell.

As they bid farewell to Drayad maidens, the dryad maidens blew kisses at the guys, Earvin and Brayton, Xavion, couldn't help themselves they were smitten. Akasha playfully rolled her eyes and teased Earvin, reminding him that their were plenty of other maidens waiting for him. Tiama and Ne'tiama struggled to get Xavion to focus on walking on the waterfall stairs. As he was still looking back at the drayad maidens.

With encouragement, Brayton led his friends closer to the portal for the waterfall stairs. They stepped through the portal, within thirty seconds they found themselves falling from the sky once again. This time, they landed gracefully on a bed of vibrant yellow flower patches. They are now arrived in the townside of Brightwell.

As they caught their breathe, Brayton shared a theory with the group, he believed that his uncle, Darkeem had taken the Dark Ortex Flower, a powerful magical artifact that had gone missing. He hoped that his suspicious were incorrect, but the evidence seemed to point in that direction.

Next page.... Meanwhile in the Brightwell Kingdom.....