Chapter 1🌎IN THIS REALM 🌏

In the year 3003, in another realm far beyond the reach of our imagination, a great battle was about to unfold. Humans, Woodlands elves, and the humanoid feline folks, had formed alliances to combat the evil creatures that threatened to consume, and do evil throughout the lands.

From Orges, to Drow elves, Goblins, Harpies the humanoid birds, and the Trolls, Giants. Including the Wereman, and other creepy crawling things, a part of the evil forces of darkness were relentless in their pursuit of power and destruction.

Admist in this chaos, King Harold of Brightwell stumbled upon a mysterious plant in the Woods of Shem, where the mischievous fairies lived.

As the plant burst into the air, King Harold was left in awe as he stared deep at the plant at it's radiant beauty, it shimmered like the sun shining bright, beckoning for him to touch it. And so he did, in that moment he absorbed the power of the plant like a sponge. In his world changed forever, visions flooded through his mind.

Revealing people from all corners of the realm touching similar plants and gaining extraordinary abilities. He glowed with an otherworldly light, both in the brightness of day, and the darkness of night he glowed in the darkness.

He had become the master of light manipulation, a force to be reckoned with.

With this newfound power, King Harold devised a plan and sought the air of the king and queen of Woodlands elves. Together, they created rules and informed the humans and the humanoid feline folks to homeschool their children, for now on.

 Together, they created rules and informed  the  humans and the humanoid feline folks to homeschool  their  children, for now on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

View the rule list.

They created strategies to combat, the evil forces that threatened their lands. The alliance between humans, Woodlands elves, and the feline folks grew stronger, untied by their shared goal of saving their world.

 The alliance between humans, Woodlands elves,  and the feline folks grew stronger, untied by their shared goal of saving their world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

All the power abilities.

Chapter  2 Sneed Family, the military commanding officer Maddox

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter 2 Sneed Family, the military commanding officer Maddox.

In the midst of this epic battle, a man named Maddox emerged as a key player, to fight with the drow king, Maddox was the military commanding officer and Knight of Brightwell.

Maddox was a handsome, tall dark skin young man. In his early twenties, with braided hairstyle shaved on both sides, with deep blue eyes. His muscular frame stood at an impressive six foot nine. He was not a wealthy man, Maddox

considered himself and his family neither poor or middle class. He believes deep in his faith of the unknown, that their richer in their faith in the spirit instead of the fleash, of being human.

He cherishes his beautiful wife and children deep, inside his heart. He had a eldest son named Nolan, Nolan went missing traveling by himself, after his mother warned him not to, fell into a void portal, that was created by a high power dark magic user, he went to another realm different from his own, he is not dead, but alive.

Maddox his mother - in law Vanesia has two moles on both sides of her face.Often her and her son- law clashed despite their differences, they managed to get along for the family.

After the missing of his first son Nolan, his wife had birth a second child named Xavion, he has his fathers blue eyes and his mother light brown amber skin. Few years pass she birthed to twin girls, the two girls are named Tiama and Ne'tiama, they both have hetermachia colored eyes, blue and hazel. How to tell the twins apart, is they both have unique beauty marks. Tiama has a moe on her right side by her lip. Ne'tiama has a moe on her left side underneath her eye, it's the same beauty mark their grandma Vanesia has on her face.

Years passed, and the year is now 3035, his with birth a baby girl named Tashee. She is a little bundle of joy, that brings her family plenty of love.

Maddox home is a cottage house and farm, when he is off duty from work on his off days, King of Brightwell let's him be with his family and, train them for combat against the foes of their realm.

Author note: This family has a special bond and ability.