6. Nico Asks Percy For a Favor

Percy's pegasus, Blackjack, volunteered to give us a ride. Chiron's voice rang in my head the entire ride. 

'Are you sure you don't know who your father is?'

 I didn't want to think about it. But I knew it wasn't a coincidence that I had had that dream before it. "Enough" Someone wanted to keep me from knowing who my father was and was willing to risk Kronos knowing. "Hey," Viktor turned to me. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, fine" "Hang on!" Percy yelled back. "Blackjack's landing on the beach" Blackjack, on the other hand, chose to dump Percy overboard into the ocean. "Percy!" "He'll be fine. He's Poseidon's favorite son, he'll live" I said. "Blackjack? Get us down to the sandbar" Blackjack shook his mane and dove down to the sandbar. "Lilly?" "What." "I know you," Viktor grabbed my hands. "This has something to do with what Chiron said, doesn't it?" I grumbled. "So what if it is?" I pulled away. "Lilly, you can't run forever. What happened?" I shook my head. "Doesn't matter. I need some air" I ran down the beach. "Lilly!" Viktor yelled, chasing after me. He stumbled, tripping after me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled, and then everything went black. 

"Lilly, listen to me. Find the Hunters and the satyr. They need you. Protect Bianca and Percy, if they die, if she dies... A war is coming, be ready." 

 "Lilly!" Percy was shaking me. I coughed, sitting up. "What happened?" "You passed out. Viktor panicked and pulled me out of the water" I stood up. "What happened?" Percy asked, scared. I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "Nothing" "I'm fourteen, I can handle it" "Percy, I was fourteen once too. You don't need to worry, I promise" Percy nodded. "Great, now we've got to get back to camp. We need to pack." 

 Well, going back was fun. As it turned out, Phoebe, one of the Hunters that Zoe had picked, had gotten injured by a prank shirt from the Stoll brothers. We overheard Bianca telling Zoe to tell Thalia the rest of her dream. "No. It would not help" "Well, she's delightful" Viktor said. I spotted Nico leaning against a pillar. "Percy! Get to Nico!" "What?" "He's standing there, hiding behind the pillar" Percy spotted him and nodded. He put on Annabeth's invisibility cap and told Blackjack to land next to Nico. Nico screamed when he saw us. "How did you..." "Pegasus riding, you'll learn soon enough. What are you doing here?" "I don't sleep well here, so I followed them" "Hmm... alright" Percy took off the cap. "What the-" "Invisibility cap. Were you planning on sneaking along on the quest?" I asked. "I was about to ask the same thing" Percy said, sliding off of Blackjack. "Yes..." I laughed. "You know, Nico, you remind me of me when I was your age, always wanting to go off and do crazy stuff" "But the Hunters don't like boys, and you're too young" Percy said. "But you're going, aren't you?" Nico asked. "Yeah" He motioned for Percy to come closer. 

"What did Nico ask?" "For me to protect his sister" Percy said, climbing onto Blackjack. "Protect Bianca and Percy..." I shook my head. It couldn't have anything to do with this, could it?