48

Guilt and Resentment

Heart is a wonderful thing

It gets cursed a lot on when someone fails in love or is sad.. but if someone is excited.. it will beat faster for you...be happy for you.. or maybe its all just a misconception and that poor thing wants to pump blood without getting entangled in emotional changes he doesn't have any relation.

Heart is such a interesting thing.. gets cursed to be alive... But once it stops.....

"Is he going to be okay?" Jimin whispered silently to Namjoon, breaking him from his thoughts...

For the first time Namjoon didn't have an answer to give that he knew was right.

"Let's just wait... operation just started.. you can trust the advance medical science and doctors..okay?" Namjoon reassures him...yet he couldn't answer his question... but Jimin was too distressed to notice that.. he just nodded in daze.

At that moment his phone rang... The sound of a phone in the almost empty waiting room of late Christmas lights lit hospital was too loud.. Namjoon fumbled in his pocket and mute the ring and then look at the caller ID....

It was Jin.. he and Tae remained at home because Namjoon didn't wanted everyone to be in hospital.. he had promised them that he will keep them updated... He stood up..and walked a distance.. away from Jimin's earshot.

"Hyung, i was about to call you" Namjoon answered the call.

"How is hobi?" Jin asked the question straight.

"We don't know.. when we reached here.. he was already in operation theatre.. they said his injury is serious.. they said it's a gunshot wound on the chest"

"Jungkook.. where is he?"

"He hasn't arrived yet... He said it will take him an hour so.. he still has 10 minutes till the hour completes.."

"Call me when Jungkook comes back.. i wanna hear everything he says... I can't believe these guys.. what did they do? Where did they go to end up like this?.. is Jimin okay?" Jin was worried.. like everyone else.

"He is holding up.. i was sitting with him.. Yoongi is filling up forms..we are waiting to hear from doctors or Jungkook."

"Okay... Tae and I will be there if you need anything.. we need to do this in shifts..we all cannot exhaust ourselves at same time." Namjoon was glad Jin understood his reasonings... He always did.. without having him to explain it.. Jin knew why Namjoon wanted them to stay back.. at that moment he heard sound of rushed footsteps.. he turned to see Jungkook rushing toward them from other end of the hallway..

"Hyung.. Jungkook is here..." Namjoon told Jin..

"Keep me on speaker.. Tae and I want to listen too"

"Sure"

...

Jimin saw Jungkook running towards him.. and Namjoon coming back from attending his call.. he was sure he was talking to Jin hyung... Why didn't he talk infront of me?.. Jimin thought but didn't care.. he didn't care about anything.. except that his hobi is in danger.. he wants him to be alive and well.. he just want him to be okay..

"Hyung" Jungkook paused infront of him.. his eyes are swollen and red from crying.. Jimin find it funny how much he cries yet manage to look scary half the time... Jimin wants to cry too.. but he couldn't.. not now.. not yet.

"You are here" Jimin replied.. only because he think he should .. "Hobi is in operation theatre, we have to wait"

"Hyung i am so sorry" Jungkook whispered..his eyes which were dried started brimming with unshed tears again.