9

Operation Winding In

The autumn breeze was getting chilled as winter was about to arrive, there were few pedestrians already wearing warm clothes, the sun has already been set and the streets are lit with bright lights and signs.

The two boys who were walking down the street didn't wear any warm clothes... one was wearing completely black outfit..with balck jeans and black hoodie while the other a slight taller male was wearing a light blue shirt with some brown trousers.. these two were exactly Jeon Jungkook and Kim Namjoon respectively.

They walked into a restaurant together... their expression nervous.. Jungkook hands keep fidgeting in his pocket. While the elder darts his eyes in every corner of the street.. afraid someone will notice them.

"You talk.. i will block" whispered Jungkook as they entered the restaurant.

"I know" whispered back Namjoon.

To save time and energy.. the duo decided to get all the boys at one place like Jungkook did earlier.. but this time they will not let them leave until they hear the whole story. After that it was their choice if they want to join them or not.

To make sure everyone shows up, Jungkook hired 5 buff men to 'politely' guide everyone to the location.

It was Namjoon's idea to use 'polite' force.. shocking Jungkook who thought that this man was all about peace.

Namjoon's reply was simple, "Learn from others mistakes.. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. You tried to get us together but we left. This time its hard to say they will even show up.. so that's the only way to make sure they are here and to make sure they don't leave."

Each man escorted one 'subject' to the restaurant where they first met..

The place was still like last time.. with dim lightings and beautiful decorations.. but what change was the atmosphere inside it. Last time it was filled with nervousness and anticipation. This time it was anger and fear.

Like last time the place was empty except the table where they last sat. Reaching the partition you can see Jungkook's hired help was now currently standing behind each occupant of the seat.

Jin and Taehyung were fuming with anger.. and the men behind them were simply keeping their one hand on their shoulders to keep them at one place.

Jin just exited his store when he was greeted with a gruff man.. he was very polite (maybe because Jin really looked too good) and told Jin that he have to accompany him.
Jin refused but the man insisted. Ultimately the man hauled Jin by his waist and shoved him in the car.. muttering his apologies that he have to do it.

Jin was furious because he didn't like being manhandled like this.. but he didn't protested again in fear of getting hurt by the man. Yes he was scared.. but he was hiding it very good.

Taehyung was in his animal care center where he have been working from last 2 years.. when a man arrived telling him that Jungkook invited him for a dinner. Taehyung was in the middle of cleaning aquarium, so he asked the guy to wait but the man to told him.. they have to be there on time. Thus, he had to handle his job to someone else which was why Tae was furious as he didn't like anyone else to tell him what he should do and moreover didn't like asking favors from his colleagues.

Jimin was frantic.. he didn't like being pushed in corner like this and was constantly struggling.. making the job of man behind him very hard.. as Jungkook gave clear instructions that they can't harm anyone.. and most importantly they can't tie Jimin. So the guy behind Jimin was doing his all to keep that not so big but yet somehow strong guy in his place..