4

“Its better be worth it” Jin said to no one in general as he was standing in front of a restaurant door, contemplating whether he should go in or not.

You see Jin really didn’t wanted to be here. When he first read the letter, inviting him for some dumbass party he decided he will not go.

But somehow on Sunday evening, he found himself standing in front of this restaurant which was clearly 5 miles away from his place. What is he even doing? Is he really finally going to meet one of the Dr. John’s subjects?

“Well I am already here, I should go in. I can always walk out” he said, still talking to himself. Trying to reason his mind why he was doing it.

As he was giving himself some pep talk, he didn’t realise that there was a person standing behind him right now, listening to him, waiting for the handsome guy to enter.

“In or out man.. Don’t block the path” a stern but yet somehow melodic voice rang from behind Jin, giving the handsome guy startle.

He turned and found a guy, a little shorter than him, with grey hairs. Although he was wearing a black mask, you can just tell he was good looking. It’s not every day Jin calls someone ‘good looking’.

The ‘good looking’ guy checked out Jin from head to toe first, His eyes carrying a hint of mischief as he repeated again, “Move.. in or out Baby boy, don’t block the path”

Jesus. Who the hell he thinks he is? Calling me Baby boy… Jin thought. He shot a glare to the man thinking, He is not THAT good looking.  He huffed and turned to enter the restaurant.

The not THAT good looking guy followed.

The restaurant was small, not that spacious but still with elegant décor. Jin especially has a habit of noticing such things. Like how the restaurant is currently lit in dim purple lights with soft instrumental playing in background. It was giving off chilled vibes which still carry class.

Jin noticed that restaurant is currently empty except for few people sitting in one corner table by the window separated by the room divider which have intricate design pattern. The table was currently holding 4 other people. As soon as Jin saw people on the table he knew these were the other subjects.

He stopped in his tracks, FUCK

He didn’t thought he was going to meet all the subjects today.. And why is this place so empty? Now that he remembers, although the door of restaurant was not locked, the sign still said close. Is it reserved for them? 

The guy who was following Jin let out a low whistle, while crossing Jin and heading towards the room divider. 

As soon as he reached the table, a guy in all black got up, greeting the new arrival.

They murmured something when the guy in black look towards Jin and smiled and bowed a little in a form of greeting. Jin bowed back and finally started walking again and reaching the divider. 

“Hello” he greeted awkwardly to everyone sitting there.

The guy in black extended his hand, saying “Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook aka subject 7. I am the host of today’s party. Please have a seat.”

He didn’t ask for Jin’s name so Jin didn’t give him one.  Anyways it’s not like he need Jin’s name. Isn’t he the one to send him an invite at his house? Jin wonders how much this guy knows about him.

 The atmosphere at the table was awkward. No one was talking to each other.

There was a grumpy guy, fiddling with his phone having earphones in his ear. His lips making small pout, somewhat making his grumpy exterior a little cute like a cat. He didn’t even looked up when Jin arrived, too engrossed in his phone to care.