47

Win or Lose

Jungkook kneel down beside Hobi .. his eyes full of tears..he took off his hoodie to put pressure on the wound.. minimise the blood loos.. but it was if no avail.. he could feel hobi hyung breathing getting slow... he was dying.. he was dying and remaining guards surrounded Jungkook....their guns pointing at his head..

"I told you Subject 7..  I have great gift for you.. now one of you subjects is dying..and it will not be long before i capture other 4..it's about time you stop resisting.. if you hurry maybe we try saving subject 4" the man he hated most in the world threatened him again.. like he did for whole night.

Hobi hyung was still alive.. Jungkook kept telling himself that...

"Is everyone safe?" Jungkook heard Hobi's feeble voice..

"Yes..yes they are safe.. and you will be too.. hang in there hyung.. it will be alright" Jungkook smiled..but his tears won't stop..

"That's good then.. i am so tired" Hobi lost consciousness...

"Surrender subject 7.. you know you have to hurry if you want Subject 4 to live" Dr. John said again . Jungkook can hear anxiousness in his voice which was masked with authority...

Ofcourse he is feeling anxious.. he is also loosing one of his precious subjects.. but he did that to snub any resistance scheme from subject 7.. afterall he know the boy too well.. he will not give up until the end.. but if one of subjects life is in danger.. this devil will loose his wings.. he will be crippled and back into his cage.

It was at that moment when the whole building shook...Dr. John and others couldn't help but loose his footing... Only Jungkook who was already kneeling down was not affected... he didn't move an inch and still kept the pressure on the wound... he will be okay..that was his only thought .

The door burst open ..and a wave of 15-20 people swarmed in the room...

They were all armed to the teeth.. everyone pointing their big guns at Dr. John and other guards..they got surrounded in no time ..

After them came Seongjun... he saw Hobi on the floor covered in blood and Mr. Big dazedly sitting there keeping the wound from bleeding.

"Boss" Seongjun crouched down beside him.. "Boss" he called again..

Jungkook looked up at Seongjun..his eyes read with tears.. maybe it was first time he saw that terrifying Mr. Big in such condition...there was only one thought in his mind.. he is so young.. you often forget that fact with all that's happening around him... he is just a boy.. youngest in his family..

"We need hyung to reach hospital..."

Seongjun just nodded.. he spoke in the walkie he was using... we need people up here..we are transporting a GS patient with chest injury.. there is severe blood loss and patient has lost concious.. chances to go in cardiac arrest is high.. inform the hospital so that they can prepare..."  as he got up Dr John laughter came .

"subject 7 if you dared to go ..i will turn the bomb back on... you thought I stop the bomb ..but I can restart it too.. don't let subject 4's sacrifice go to waste.. you don't wanna loose more people now ..do you?"

He showed the remote he was holding... smiling wickedly..

Jungkook gazed at him and then at the remote... he stood up walked towards him and  said... "Push it..I dare you to push it" he said in strangely calm tone.. but his tears hasn't dried yet.. he looked like a stubborn kid to Dr. John.. who believes that his parent would never hurt him no matter what he did..

Dr. John sneered and push the button... but nothing happened... even though the timer went off...cctv showed no change...no explosion happened..

Dr. John was stunned for a moment..when Seongjun announced.. "as you suspected sir.. its not a real bomb..but some kind of gas diffuser.. if it would've been in the hall..it would've released large amount of gas.. we have to check and see what kind of gas it is.."