7

Unannounced Visitor

"Well that's all for today, Make sure to turn in your assignments before Monday." told teacher to whole class as she concluded her lecture but there was one boy who was still lost in his thoughts as everyone started to leave the room.

"You coming mate?" Jackson questioned his best friend who was still staring at the board where teacher was a minute ago.

No reply. Huh..

There was smirk on Jackson's face as he know very well how to wake his friend from dreams...

"Yah! Kim Namjoon what's the square root of pi?" Jackson almost screamed in the ear of his friend.

"1.77245385091" came a immediate reply from his friend..but soon realised it was Jackson who was playing tricks on him.. "get lost" he scowled.

"You even knew that? Dude is there anything you don't know?" now it was Jackson's turn to get shocked.

"How to make you shut up.... oh wait i know that too.. it just involves me shoving something down your throat"  Namjoon replied as he packed his bag to leave.

"oof-i am scared... let's go..i am hungry" laughed Jackson as he flunged himself on his best friend.

Jackson and Namjoon are best friends since they started college.. well if you count it as friendship when Namjoon writes all of Jackson's assignments for him while Jackson buys Namjoon meals and gives him lift everyday.

For Namjoon its a deal... he doesn't believe in concepts like friendships..just mutual benefits.

While Jackson has self declared himself as Namjoon's one and only Best friend.

Jackson wrapped his arm around Namjoon's waist as they exited the classroom.. there was a figure standing in the corner which made namjoon's steps halt.. blood draining from his face.

"Hi" waved the guy dressed in black jeans and hoodie.. He had square glasses on.. and was now smiling at the duo.

"You know him?" asked Jackson who clearly saw his friend's pale face.

"Umm..he is.. he is" stammered Namjoon

"Friend.. an old friend" supplied the black hoodie guy whom namjoon in no way recognizes as friend.. more like Subject 7.
"Namjoon..can i speak to you for a moment?"

"Yeah" replied Namjoon who has now regained his lost composure.

"Alone" Jungkook said pointedly looking at Jackson.. For some reason Jungkook was not liking the way Jackson's arm is wrapped around Namjoon's waist his brow furrowed for a moment.

"I will wait for you at the cafeteria...finish it up quickly.. i am hungry" said Jackson.. he didn't want to leave his friend with this guy for long... but what can he do?

"No need... i was going to buy Namjoon lunch today... so you go ahead and eat" said Jungkook polietly... his calm and yet piercing gaze making Jackson feel weird.

"Oh.. okay...then see you at parking" jackson said hastily... as he looked at namjoon.

"I will drop him home today" interrupted Jungkook again.

"You okay with that?" Jackson asked Namjoon this time... after all this was his first time meeting this guy... He has never seen any of Namjoon's old friend.. he has always assumed he was his only friend.
He was looking at Namjoon with the eyes that say 'blink twice if you want me to get you out of here'

"Yeah... i will see you tomorrow.." replied Namjoon nodding, assuring Jackson that he is okay.

"Be careful... call me if you need me" He hugged Namjoon briefly...while still glaring at  jungkook.