13

Mother

"Mother" Jimin fall down on his knees and bowed deeply.

Jimin has been brought back to his apartment, which is provided by mother, and he have to live there. That's one of the many rules Mother have made him follow.

No sleepovers
No dating
Not missing any appointments
Keeping yourself in shape
Always look presentable
And NEVER EVER DISOBEY MOTHER.

But Jimin did broke rules, he missed his appointments since the day the house caught fire, Jimin didn't went back home since he knew about Dr. John being alive. He knew Mother will be very angry, but he didn't care, he hoped Jungkook will help him sort this contract, he also didn't want Hobi to be heartbroken anymore, that sweet hyung of his is really adorable, and Jimin really wanted to DATE someone for a change, and Hobi is a good option and even though he didn't admit, he is very excited and happy with the idea of sharing house with subjects, after all even though he never lacked company since childhood, when Dr. John took him away, Jimin was the only one who got to meet many people, afterall he was supposed to mastering every aspect of sex, how can there be sex without people? But he was either used like a sex toy or he used them like one, there was no emotions involve, for Jimin sex is not something he do for pleasure, its an addiction and work, its his second nature. When he got rescued, he tried to do many jobs, but always got fired, either because people called him pervert or he somehow stole his Boss's wife, and in some cases Boss himself. It isn't until one night in a bar when Jimin bumped into Mother that things changed.

Jimin still remember, he had gone out with his new boss and some colleagues and after having several drinks, Jimin couldn't control his "Charisma", he smiled flirtatiously at one of handsome colleague and tried to seduce him, but turns out he was a homophobe, he punched Jimin being all flustered. Mother noticed it. Her bodyguard brought Jimin to her table, she offered her to join auditions for her production house, "You look too beautiful to work with those morons, You belong on screen, come at this address, tomorrow at 7pm" she spoke gently and friendly to Jimin while handing him a production agency's card. He went there and found out its a adult movie production house, As Jimin saw it, this job was tailored made for him. He don't know how to do manay things but one thing he did know quite well is Sex. So he signed the contract.
Only after signing did he realised that his work didn't just include having sex on camera, it also include pleasing certain people when Mother calls you for it. He protested but soon he found out this was not something he can get out of. He cursed himself for being so stupid and trusting and landing himself in such dire straits.

He often wished to runaway, but fear of mother made him stay. Its like he had any place or anyone to rely on. He swore to never trust anyone.

But the day he met other subjects, his heart flutter with hope for the first time in these recent years. He wished he can be free again. Being drugged, house getting on fire or liking Hobi were all excuses he gives himself to muster up the courage to not go back.. But in the end..

Here he is, hands tied behind his back as he is kneeling infront of Mother, he have to be careful not to show any signs of crying, because mother hates it when you do anything without permission and he is not permitted to cry.

"Why did you do this Jimin? Am i not good to you?" asked a gentle voice. Its sounded hurt.

Jimin knew it was a rhetorical question. Mother doesn't need his explanation, she just need him to apologize.