41

REPAYMENT

It was dark in the alley, a small boy barely 7 years old was sitting there crouching beside the dumpster, he was breathing hard, his face had tear stains as he cranes his head to look for something or someone... When a boy in shabby clothes which were torn in this chilly weather came walking behind him.. he was holding a piece of bread which was moldy from the sides as he chew on it.. and patted the boy who was distracted.. "what are you doing . This my is my place?"

The buy who was nervous was startled with a cry as he looked back to see a small boy of age around 3..4 looking at him with his big doe eyes.. even though his face was full of dirt.. maybe he didn't wash in days.. he was still cute with his unblinking big doe eyes.

"I am hiding.. what are you doing here?." the elder boy asked him instead in a whisper.

"I am hiding too" the boy matched his whispered tone. He then shoved aside a plastic can and sat beside the big boy.. crouching and hiding like the other .

"Who are you hiding from?" The small boy asked.

"Really big bad guy who is dating my mom" the big boy replied in hushed tone

" What's dating?" Small boy asked in confusion.

"It's when big people go into room and scream god's name.. that's what mom told me" the big boy replied as if it's the most basic knowledge.

"Ohh.. the place i live everyone screams God's name everyday... Are they all dating?" The small boy had a sudden realisation.. he finally understood everything..

"Maybe.. sometimes many people date together... Mom says if more people call god's name together.. the better it is ... who are you hiding from?" The big boy asked in curiosity..

"The blind acting beggar .... I stole his bread" the small boy replied as he stuff his face with the bread..

Before the big boy could reply .. both boys heard a loud footsteps of someone approaching them in the alley... When the big boy craned his neck to look at who it was.. his face turned pale as he tries to quickly hid himself back and prays that the man didn't see him..

But it was too late.. the man saw him and rushed toward him.. "there you are . I told you to wait in the car and yet you ran all the way here.. why are you making this hard on your mom Jimin"

The big boy who got startled.. tried to run away again as he dashed to opposite side of the alley from where the man was, but how can a small child match up to the pace of a grown man.. he was easily caught by his collar and lifted up.. 7 year old kid cried and punched the guy but couldn't get himself free.. exasperated the man just decided to knock him out by injecting him with a sedative... The kid started feeling his body heavy... His eyelids drooping...the man then turned around preparing to go back when he saw a small kid who was holding a big stick double his size blocking his path... "Let him go" he screamed as the kid launched attack on the grown up.

Man was first stunned and the amused at the pitiful attempt of kid trying to fight him.. he casually snatch back the stick from his free hand.. and then bend down and pick up the stunned kid.. "what a brave kid.. let's see if i can make use of you" the man chuckled.. it was the last thing the 7 year old kid heard before he last his consciousness completely...

...

The sun shone brightly from the window... Jimin wakeup with a groan.. he hated the fact that he forgot to put blinds on last night...and has to wakeup because of the morning sunlight..

He felt his surrounding in his sleep and was glad to feel the warmth of a person whom he was basically lying on top off

He kissed the naked chest of the man and felt him wiggle from reaction.. then he slowly opened his eyes to get a feast on a bare Hobi as he was sleeping soundfully..