14

You Did WHAT?

"Its okay! I got you"

"Can you hear me sir?"

"There is a 2 cm deep incision on his right lung, between 6th and 7th sternum, it will need stiches"

*beep* *beep* *beep*
that's the only sound Jimin can hear when he regained his conciousness. He remember someone taking him somewhere, he remember warm hands and prickling pain, he also seem to recall some sentences.. but he really have no idea what's going on.

Jimin opened his eyes, a very difficult task as they feel really heavy to him but he managed to do it at the end.
What greeted him was blinding lights of ceiling, he squished shut his eyes again, at that moment he realise his body hurts all over. He grunted painfully, as soon as the sound leave his mouth he heard a gasp and then someone was infront of his field of vision.

"You are up! Thank god, I was so scared. Wait, i should call someone" It was Hobi who was speaking in gratifying tone, he was so flustered that you can see how overwhelmed he is at the moment.

Jimin was shocked to see Hobi at first but soon a smile spread on his face. He thought he will never be able to see this hyung.

"What happened" he asked, his voice hoarsed and his throat dried.

It was not Hobi who answered him but someone on his left whom he haven't noticed before.

"Jungkook brought you back, you lost your conciousness because of pain, Doctors ran tests on you and also gave you medicine to sleep, you were sleeping for whole day. Its evening of next day."
a tone was calm and collected, unlike Hobi this person voice was soothing and authorative at a same time. Ofcourse Jimin knew who it was. It was subject 1 aka Namjoon.

He turned his head to look at him, he was sitting on another bed, topless and a book in his hands with his glasses on. Jimin's first thought was, "He reads book like he is a part of porn movie"

Jimin realised that Namjoon and he are sharing the same room, its not the room where Namjoon was before but it was more spacious.

"where's everyone?" he asked, finally distracted himself from his body.

"Taehyung and Jin were both here whole day, they left an hour ago. Taehyung had to feed Tom & Jerry and Jin went with him. And Jungkook..." Hobi who was now calmed, answered Jimin's question but when mentioned Jungkook, he paused and looked at Namjoon sideways, Jimin followed his gaze questiongly.

Namjoon sighed and continued Hobi's answer, "Since he brought you back, he's been distant from all of us. He is blaming himself for what happened to you."

"But it isn't "Jimin protested.

"Jungkook is very sensitive guy Jimin-ssi, he tries to act all tough but to him we 6 are like his family. We didn't know each other growing up, we don't have any expectations from each other. But for Jungkook, we were the people he watched and learned from all his life, he is very protective of us. So when he failed to protect one of us, he feel guilty of being incompetent. First the fire and mine injuries and then you, he promised you he will handle your contract, only he failed to do it in time and you suffered repercussions because of it. Thus, he is currently wallowing in self blame and..." he said everything in one breath in hushed tone and finally took a deep breath "and he is outside, not daring to step foot in the room and face you"