29

Namjoon's choice

"Man i am tired of waiting, is this really a way to treat somebody, if they are not here in 5 minutes, i am out of here"

"You know i didn't ask you to wait with me, also you keep saying that from last 20 minutes." Namjoon said in exasperated voice.

Jackson who was complaining a moment ago turned back to look at the guy who was currently holding a book in his hand and reading it while leaning his back against the tree, he will adjust his reading glasses and flip the page, not sparing a glance at him, Jackson just couldn't take his eyes off him, there was something so sexy about Namjoon wearing glasses as he focus on his books.

'you sexy bastard' Jackson muttered under his breath..

"I heard that" Namjoon chuckled as he looked up from his book.

"Well what you gonna do about it, now call your weird brother and ask when he is gonna be here" Jackson said with smirk.

"He said he will be here in half an hour, there is still 5 minutes left" Namjoon answered as he focused back to his book, flipping another page..

"I could have given you lift but that brother of yours, every time he sees me.. he behaves like he is going to burn me to death if i just glance you in a wrong way" Jackson pouted.

"He is just a bit protective, don't pout like a kid.. you know i love you" Namjoon consoled Jackson.

"As a friend" Jackson sighed.

"No, as a super awesome friend" Namjoon grinned.

"Yeah whatever, i will just wait with you" Jackson declared as he leaned at the same tree, glancing at Namjoon's book, pretending to be curious about the book.

He slowly leaned his head on Namjoon's shoulder, Namjoon just let him.. he is used to of Jackson being clingy to him. "Namjoons.." he called softly.

"Hmm?"

"It would have been perfect if you were not staright" he sighed.

Namjoon grip on the book tightened, he really want to tell Jackson everything, about how he knows that he is not straight, but still coward enough to not be able to accept his love. He hates the fact that Dr. John is still inside his head, he hates at the idea of being touched again like that. Or more like he hates that he may remember him again, and will not like other boys too.. what will happen if like that girl, he doesn't like to be with boys too . What if he still likes only psydoc. That thought ran shiver down his spine. He really hate that idea but he couldn't help think about it..

Namjoon knew he is going on a date with Yoongi today, he really was nervous for so many reasons. He just wish he end the night without fainting, vomiting or running away in panic mode.

"I bet it would have been" Namjoon replied after few seconds.

At that moment a car stopped infront of them, but it was not Jungkook instead Yoongi.

"Am i interfering something?" Yoongi asked with raised eyebrow as he took in how Namjoon and Jackson were leaning against the tree with latter's head on other's shoulder. Their expression solemn.

They both schooled their expressions and stood straight, Jackson cleared his throat and walked towards Yoongi with a big smile.

"Yoongi my savior, i wasn't expecting you" Jackson greeted Yoongi with enthusiasm as he reached the window he saw Jungkook on the seat next to him, glaring with his big black eyes.. "and hello Jungkook-ssi" Jackson said in solemn voice.

He still remember that terrifying look of Jungkook in the hospital when he was dealing with Mark.

Later he asked his father and he confirmed that he was his boss. It's to be noted that Jackson always thought his father was terrifying because of the kind of work he does, but when he mentioned Jungkook's name.. he can see his father was afraid of him.
If it wasn't for Yoongi and Namjoon, Jackson probably would've turned and left at the sight of Jungkook as his Father advised him again and again to not to piss off that guy in any way or form.