Prologue

Namjoon is the weird guy.
He was genius no doubt.. but weird.
He would say random shits that nobody ever heard in the most random moments.

Like one day someone was talking about violence and he said.. I LIKE PEIGONS.
or when he was asked what he wanted to be in the future.. He replied with.. "I want to be like a big tree."

Some thought he was too deep for them to understand.. while some think that he was just an awkward genius.

But what they don't know is that namjoon was struggling... He was akward because he never really interacted with many people until he was 22.
He was 5 years old when a guy kidnapped him and kept him in room alone.
Why he did that you ask?
Because he was a psychopath and a psychiatrist by profession.
He liked to observe and experiment on real people. He wanted to do a research on what happened when people are kept in isolation from young age.

So he kidnap Namjoon and the other kid named Jin when they were 5 and 7 respectively, and kept them in different rooms for 17 years.

The boys didn't even know the other boy existed because of the soundproofing in their rooms.
The only person they saw for 17 years was that psycho, who will come when either of them is hurt or for regular weekly checkup for his research.

Namjoon was given books
while Jin was given Television to mark their progress and character development.

Namjoon was a child prodigy.. hence the reason.. the psycho chose to kidnap him and keep him in isolation with only books around him.

While Jin was already doing modeling for baby clothes. He was an epitome of beauty.
Hence the psycho chose him and surrounded him with beauty products, clothes and fashion tv.

He wanted to see.. how much of the potential humans can reach.. if they have zero distractions and only one goal since childhood.

After two years.. he saw.. despite their young age, there was remarkable improvement in his 'subjects' talent and behaviors.

They whined, cried for weeks but eventually got used to their surroundings.. afterall they were still kids and didn't exactly understand what they are going through.

The psycho made them believe that they were sent here by their parents who wants them to be good and work hard.
So the kids did what they were told and soon become accustomed to such lifestyle.

The psycho didn't stopped there and went on to kidnap two more children.

This time it was no one with particular talent.
Just two random kids off the street.

Yoongi was 8 when he was suddenly kidnapped and shoved inside a room which was filled with musical instruments and records.

Hobi was 7 when he was stuffed in the room with mirrors and cds and tv with dance routines only.

He again got positive result.
Despite having no prior inclination towards that art.. the 'subject 3' started make music on his own..while 'subject 4' was already copying dance moves like it was his second nature.

Psycho was still not satisfied.. so after two years he went on hunt again...
This time bringing three subjects back home.

One was Tae 7 years old... who was stuffed with dogs, cats and other pet animals in large barn like room.. where he learned to take care of the animals and live with them. Alone.

One was Jimin who was also 7 and was stuffed in a room with sex toys and porn.. you see psycho was sure now.. that whatever he wants.. the subjects will adapt.. so he broaden his area and started to experiment more.

He wanted to observe the kind of relationship 'subject 5' develops with animals
while 'subject 6' character evolution with constant exposure to porn and sex.

Then there was 'subject 7' jungkook.
Psycho was not sure what he wanted to give this subject. He was youngest of all when kidnapped.
He didn't even planned to do it.. but he accidentally saw him subduing jimin.. so he had to take him too.
The kid was only 4 years old but probably the most fierce and daring of all.
He threw jungkook in the room full of cctv screens which shows all other boys.
He told him to observe everyone.. and tested him on the other subjects behavior and activities weekly..

Until one day.. the psycho stopped coming to his subjects all together.
They were locked.. its been 6 days without food.. They were hungry and weak.. almost on the verge of passing out.

But suddenly the door burst open and they saw many people storming their rooms.
With the guns and uniforms.
Out of all...Namjoon was the first one to question them.. asking weakly in hoarse voice...
"Are you real Police?"
The lady officer replied polietly.
"Yes we are"
with that he lost his conciousness.

Its been 3 years since he was rescued from that place. .
but he is still not out of that hell...
he is still trapped in his mind.

THEY ALL ARE