21

The morning after

When Jungkook wokeup next morning, he wished that he didn't. He had a splitting headache, and he didn't even want to open his eyes, he groaned and turned around in his bed and felt for pillow to cuddle, he found one on his hand's distance so he scoot over and swinged his one leg over it, and cardling it within his arms, he thought the pillow was bit hard, he mentally made note to buy a soft one..
'atleast it smells nice, kinda warm too' Jungkook sniffed the pillow, he couldn't really remember where he smelled this scent but he was sure he liked it. He wriggled and grabbed his pillow more tightly.

"If you are awake then get up, or we will be late" said a deep voice, there was a hint of amusement in it.

A moment ago Jungkook didn't even wanted to open his eyes, yet currently he opened his eyes in shock to see the owner of the voice looking at him with annoyed expressions, because apprantely Jungkook was cradling him like a pillow, he backed up so quick that he fall off the bed on his ass.

"Oww.. owww.. what ..oww how did I?"

Namjoon also got up, he couldn't even catch Jungkook before he fall off the bed.

"Hey.. easy.. you okay there?"

"Uhhh... no.. my head hurts, so does my ass" Jungkook tried to get up by grabbing sheets infront of him, Namjoon crawled towards his side and gave him a hand to pull up the boy off the floor.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked while he rubbed his head and try to open his eyes, yet still confused about everything around him.

"Because we don't have many rooms here, so we shared the room" Namjoon answered.

"What?" Jungkook looked up, it finally dawned on him, he was not in his home, infact he hasn't been in there for weeks, he was in hospital but last night he and Namjoon came to Jin's house.
He still don't recall how he came back home all he remember was he went out for a drink with Namjoon.

Wait- drink

"Hyung what did we talked about last night?" Jungkook asked cautiously in slow voice.

"You don't remember?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.. there was a hint of disappointment in it.

"I remember we were drinking, and you talked about some stuff.. something.." Jungkook tried hard to focus and recollect last night memories,"something about your relationship with a girl and Jackson?" Jungkook enquired.
He really don't remember clearly..all he remembers is Namjoon saying he is not asexual and he had relationships in past..what he said about those relationships..he doesn't even remember that..maybe if his head stops hurting he could recall what they talked about.

"Yes.. you asked me about it.. i was pretty drunk too..we talked some gibberish..it doesn't matter" Namjoon gave a awkward laugh .

"You can take a rest today, i will go hospital on my own" Namjoon said abruptly and started making his way towards the door.

"Hyung, i can come.. wait for me" Jungkook called out

"No you should sleep, there is medicine for your hangover near your bed.. " Namjoon smiled at him and hastily made his way out of the room.

Jungkook stayed there on his bed looking at the door in daze manner..

"Ah whatever, i should sleep.." he searched for his phone and found it on bedside table, he typed in a text.

I will not be at the hospital today, take two more men with you, it's your job to take care of my boys there. Don't contact them if they don't need you. Remember their security is your top priority. Also send me all of this week's recordings of their work and en route... i will watch that when I have time. Don't slack on home security even if I am here, i will be asleep. That's all.