42

Merry Christmas

The day passed busily as Namjoon kept attending customers and Jimin just sat there watching him... Even though Jimin was still felt shaken about everything that happened with his mom.. his mood eventually got better making Namjoon finally sigh in relief..

It was around 9 when they finally reached home... As soon as they entered .. they were stunned.

The atmosphere was off...

No one was in living room, that was not the odd part... The odd part was all the lights were off.. as if no one is home...

"Jungkook, Hobi..you there guys?" Namjoon called out... But he knew even if they were it was hard to hear from all sound proofings...

"You call Hobi.. i will call Jungkook" Namjoon said as he took out his phone...
Jimin also followed his actions.

But to their surprise.. their number was out of reach... Namjoon glanced back at the security at the gate.. everything looked fine.. he couldn't figure out what was happening.

"Devin" Namjoon called to their bodyguard on duty. The guy who was just reversing the car to the parking stopped and came running back at the front door.

"Where is your Big Boss?" Namjoon enquired. He was really getting bad feeling about this.

"I am under orders sir" Devin responded.

"What orders?" Namjoon demanded.

"I cannot answer your questions related to Mr. Big" Devin stated firmly and backed away.. Namjoon was finally panicked... Both Jimin and him looked at each other and they knew things are bad... Jungkook would never do something like this if he isn't doing something crazy or stupid or both ..

Namjoon hurriedly called to one and only person who would definitely know where Jungkook is .. Thankfully this time the call went through and was picked by a gruff voice of Seongjun..

Namjoon didn't even wait for him to say anything and started questioning..

"Where is he? I know you know.. and you have to tell me or else..."

"Relax he is fine.. he is just dealing with some people who need to be dealt with..."

"And who are these people? And where the fuck is Hobi?" Namjoon questioned.

"I cannot answer you who are these people.. and as for Mr. Hoseok... When he saw Mr. Big storming off in anger he decided to hop in.. even though we persuaded him not to.. he said and I quote 'Your Namjoon hyung will kill me if i let you go on your own..so drive'... So since we can't have any leak of information they are currently in signal jamming vehicles... Don't worry .. they will be back by 1 or 2 am.. you don't need to wait for them.. Merry Christmas.."

After assuring Namjoon nothing is wrong . Seongjun cut the call.

Seeing how there questions are not going to be answered Namjoon and Jimin decided to let 8t go for now... they changed in pajamas and got themselves dinner while waiting for others to arrive, Jimin was still not in his best moods, Namjoon underestimated the impact he felt after meeting his mom, so they eventually end up cuddling on a sofa, Jimin fell asleep in minutes but Namjoon was wide awake.. with one hand he held the book as he read it while with other hand he stroked Jimin's hair who was sleeping on him with his head on his chest.. it was after two hours when a drunk Yoongi came walking through the door... When he saw Jimin and Namjoon cuddling a he was first shocked but then just tiptoed towards them, Namjoon also fell asleep during this 2 hour wait, so Yoongi carefully took his glasses off as well as his book which was still clutch in his hand and then drape them with comforter, he couldn't help but smile while seeing their tired faces... He clicked their pic.. they were looking too cute to not to do that... Then he quietly stepped away towards his own room...

Later he came back with a blanket after taking a shower and in his own pajamas and decided to wait for others... He sat on the big single recliner and started listening to music as he closed his eyes.

An hour later Jin and Taehyung finally arrived.. it was midnight..when they saw Namjoon and Jimin cuddling on on sofa and Yoongi curled up like a cat, snoring slowly on another... they too decided to join them.. they quickly but quietly hurried to their rooms .. Taehyung was glad he handed Tom & Jerry to one of the bodyguards to take care.. otherwise the poor things wouldn't been fed whole day... He couldn't possibly expect Jungkook to feed them as the guy is really forgetful when it comes to day to day chores.. he has too much on his plate and he didn't wanna wake him up from his long awaited sleep.. as for Hobi.. well the fact that he can stay in a same house with Tom was enough for Taehyung.. he was glad they aren't here at this moment or they would have made enough noises to wake his favourite humans up... He decided he will let them stay over and will get them in morning...

So after getting fresh Jin and Taehyung took the other part of L shaped sofa and layed down just like Namjoon and Jimin with Jin holding Tae in his arms... Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi already got message from Namjoon about what happened with Jungkook and Hobi... so they too didn't wanna sleep in room and instead decided to wait for them...

"Alexa turn off the lights" Jin whispered...
and lights turned off.. leaving only the lights of Christmas tree which stood tall in their living room..

At this moment Jin realised it was already Christmas.. even though he never believed in God, he wished silently for the safety of his family and thanked him for this precious gift as he tightened his hold on Taehyung... he too fall asleep just like rest of the people in the room.
.....

12:00 am
(Jungkook and Hobi's location)

"Hobi hyung... Put the gun down" Jungkook calmly called out.

"I have to do this .. i am so sorry" Hobi cried.. his tears falling uncontrollably as he kept holding the gun.

"You drop the gun and i will do whatever you want.. just please drop that gun.." Jungkook pleaded.. there was fear in his eyes..and maybe some anger too..

The sound of a gong rang through the house as the clock struck 12... there was another sound.. a sound of a gunshot and a scream.. followed by a very familiar man's laughter.. "Merry Christmas subject 7"

...

A small chapter for the prequel of big one.

Hope you enjoy the chapter..
Leave your comments and share it if you like it..

Borahae💜