12

Jaeyun

Its been 3 hours since Jungkook went to sort out Jimin's case, everyone was waiting for him to return so that they can go back home, they are still in the hospital, Namjoon has fallen asleep long time ago and was snoring slightly, Jin and Tae were watching some cartoons on Tae's phone with a shared headphones while Jimin was whispering something in Hobi's ears making the older blush and giggle from time to time.

At that moment the door opened up but it was not jungkook as they had expected but 3 men, the one in center was wearing a tacky yet expensive suit while the other two guys on his side which looks like his body guards were wearing a black outfits.

The nasty smile was playing on the man's face. "Let's go" he said smiling while looking at the boys, all the guys were confused.

"Who are you?" asked Jin.

"Pretty boy you are good looking, i don't mind if you want to come to" said the nasty looking man witha smile. Jin was getting angry and was about to reply when Jimin interrupted him, "Enough Jaeyun i am coming with you, let's go".

Hobi was holding Jimin's hand tightly not wanting the younger to leave. He looked worried and scared but still determined enough to not let go Jimin's hand.

"Baby boy i didn't knew you have such beautiful friends, the one with you also looks good, is this why you ran away.. did you really think Mother will not be able to find you?" said Jaeyun mockingly.

Jimin shivered at the mention of Mother.

"I didn't miss any appointments" Jimin said feebly.

"But you are not where you supposed to be, now lets go, mother is waiting for you" said Jaeyun while turning to leave.

"You can't take him" a deep voice told Jaeyun.

He turned around and saw the one who spoke was actually the patient.

"How you gonna stop me? He is under contract, there is nothing you can do about it"

"Contracts can be cancelled" contradicted Namjoon.

"You have some amazingly bold friends Jimin, If you have the power to fight mother, come find us, till then we are taking him" Jaeyun said solemly. He walked forward and glared at Jimin one last time making jimin shiver from head to toe, he untangled Hobi's fingers from his arms making him let go and smiled at the dancer.

"Don't worry i will be fine" he reassured Hobi while caressing his cheeks.

"Jimin don't go" Hobi pleaded. His eyes filled with tears.

"I will come to see you, everyone i am sorry to cause you all trouble, lets's go" he apologized while looking at Jin, Tae and Namjoon and then he heaved a sigh and walked out of the door without looking back.

"See you then" smiled Jaeyun as he walked out to while shutting door behind.

Hobi collapsed on couch, he was not crying but there are tears in eyes, Tae sat down beside Hobi and patted his head.
"He said he will be fine, don't worry" Tae said in monotone voice but they all know he was trying to comfort Hobi. He just don't know how to do it.

Jin and Namjoon exchanged a glance as if they can talk in telepathy.

"Call Jungkook" Namjoon said to him.

"That's what i was thinking" Jin smiled and called Jungkook.

"He is not picking up" said Jin after the whole ring.

"Give me phone, i will text him" Namjoon spread his hand asking for phone.

"Here" Jin handed him over.

"Cute" Namjoon couldn't help but comment when he saw unicorn pink phone case.

This is Namjoon. Someone took Jimin away with them, His name was Jaeyun and he said he was working for Mother. Jimin seemed to know those people and was scared of them. We can't do anything, i hope you can resolve his contract issue quickly.

Namjoon typed the text explaining the whole situation to Jungkook.

He didn't have to wait long before Jin's phone buzzed again.

I was in a meeting, sorry for not seeing you guys call. Tell everyone not to worry. Let's have dinner together. All of us. I will bring Jimin with me. Bye. See you all at 9

Jungkook's reply made everyone relax. It was 5 in evening. Hobi was happy to know he will have Jimin back to with him at dinner time.

Tae kept Hobi company and now they are the one who are watching cartoon together on Tae's phone.

While Jin was sitting at bedside stool while Namjoon was lying on its stomach on the bed.

"Tae really likes cartoons" Namjoon smiled while looking at pair giggling at the phone.

"We never get to see it while we were young, its only natural. Also Tae is different from us" Jin replied softly while looking at the pair too.

"Jin i never apologized to you" said Namjoon in low tone.

"For what?" Jin turned to look at him.

"I remember yelling at you when we were trying to get everyone out. I am sorry."

"I don't even remember that happening. Chill" Jin laughed softly as he patted Namjoon's hair.

Nmajoon just nodded and didn't say anything. They just watched  Hobi and Tae giggling and laughing. Jin unconciously didn't leave Namjoon's hair after patting his head, instead he kept playing with his hairs until Namjoon fall asleep.

They have many problems to solve but right now all they can do is wait for right time.

We are Different & Weird| BTS AU | OT7 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें