18

I will not change

Jungkook and Namjoon stayed in the hospital with Yoongi. No matter how much he tried to make them go away. They stubbornly stayed and eventually Yoongi came to accept it.

When Jungkook came home to pack his and Namjoon's clothes, he gave a brief explanation of Yoongi's situation as well as what happened. He told them not to worry and that he will keep them updated.

Although everybody wanted to visit, but believe it or not they had jobs to go to. Taehyung and Jin have daily jobs, while Hobi who has most uncommon schedule is swamped with work right now as the year end is approaching and thus the need of backup dancers rocketed up due to award shows. The most free out of four is none other than Jimin. But he was still injured enough that Hobi forbid him to run around the house much less hospital.

So despite the fact that Yoongi is been stabbed, except for Namjoon and Jungkook none of the other guys got time to visit the hospital.

"It's Saturday, I get off work early today. Who is gonna come with me to visit Yoongi" it was Jin who raised this question at the breakfast table.

Hobi who was practically inhaling food as he was late said with his mouth full, "busy"

While Jimin just pouted and sighed as he looked at Hobi who pointed at him and added while finally swallowing his food "dont take him, no matter what he says"

Hobi was worried about Jimin, the guy got stitches and broken ribcage but he still insist on running here and there.

So even if jimin wanted to go to the hospital, Hobi fobided him strictly.

Two of them rejected so Jin turned towards Taehyung, who was his last hope.

But his last hope was busy petting his dog as he eat food from other, completely oblivious to the ongoing conversation.

Jin love hygiene and seeing Taehyung petting Tom and eating at the same time irked him.

He still tried to calm himself down by reminding himself that this boy calls us humans and himself as animal.

"Taehyung-ah, will you go?" asked Jin in a little louder voice, finally getting his attention.

"Where?" the oblivious guy asked.

"To the the hospital" Jin patiently repeated.

"Okay." Taehyung nodded

"Cool then I will pick you up at 4" Jin offered

Taehyung just nodded, his attention already back on Tom. Jin just sighed seeing him.

Jimin turned to Hobi "Baby when you gonna come home?"

"I got dress rehearsal today, I might be late, so you better not forget to eat and sleep and take meds on time" Hobi already finished his food, he answered his question with a stern gaze.

"It's not like I have something exciting to do here" Jimin pouted. He was bored out of his mind. First he was stuck in hospital and now he is stuck in house. Even Hobi got busy with work. He had to spend whole day alone sometimes.

"I will take you out once you get better" Hobi reassured him, with a gentle smile. He ruffled Jimin's hairs and nodded at Jin, then he grabbed his bag and left, on the way he didn't forget to pat taehyung's head.

"And I thought he was shy and softy when I first met him" mumbled Jimin.

"Hobi is soft hearted but not when it concerns your health. He was really worried about you, when he first saw you at the ER, he almost fainted from shock." Jin thought it was good to remind Jimin that Hobi was being this strict because he cares about him.