16

Yoongi is a badass

Yoongi was at a café, where he works as Barista. It was a rainy day, so they didn't have many customers, Yoongi was busy composing some tune in his head while staring blankly at the computer screen.

It was at that time, a guy walked in wearing blue denim jacket, apparently he ran from his car to the cafe to avoid getting wet, he was huffing slightly, his jacket have some wet spots on shoulder, he ruffled his hair, trying to dry it. He walked upto Yoongi with a smile on his face.

"Hello" he greeted with a wide smile, but Yoongi who was lost in thought didn't even noticed the guy standing infront of him, he kept staring at the computer screen infront of him.

"Yo! Hellooo" he waved his hand infront of Yoongi, finally getting his attention.
Yoongi got flustered being caught off guard,  he muttered quick apology and started taking his order. The guy was easy going and didn't make fuss over it. He order coffee drink for himself.

"And what will be your name sir" Yoongi asked while finalizing the order.

"Jackson" he replied, he took notice of Yoongi's batch for his name.

After getting his order, he sat beside window drinking his coffee, while Yoongi busied himself with his tune again.

Jackson sat there lost in many thoughts, he was looking at his phone, it was a text from Namjoon who was telling him that he got into an accident and not to worry about him. Everytime Jackson look at that text, his heart breaks a little. He really like Namjoon but to him, he was just a friend. He didn't even know if Namjoon like guys or not.

He sat there for quiet a while before he got up to leave. At that moment Yoongi was at the back, changing into his regular clothes as his shift just ended, when the manager came in.

"Yoongi, son the guy who was sitting near window left his wallet, he just left few moments ago, he must be in parking, can you return it to him?" he was a amiable person, and treated Yoongi very kindly. Thus, Yoongi nodded his assent. He took the wallet and ran towards the door.

"Bring back wallet if you can't find him. He must notice it and will come looking for it" he called after him, Yoongi just showed thumbs up sign.. telling him he understood.

Yoongi searched for Jackson near the café's parking but couldn't find him. He was about to turn back to return the wallet to the manager when he heard some muffled voices. It sounded like someone is arguing and fighting.

He hesitated but then make his way towards the voice.

It was at the back end of parking lot, where there is quite dark, with no street lights.

"What the hell you think you are doing?" came a panicked voice, it was familiar voice to Yoongi, it was Jackson's.

"Shut it, Do you really think i won't do anything to you because of your Dad?" the other voice sneered.

"Fuck! You are a nutcase, get off of me" Jackson voice came louder, from the sounds it was looking like Jackson was forced on the ground.

Yoongi heard the bits of their conversation and he understood that they know each other and their relationship is not a pretty one. He has no interest in getting invloved in it, so he turned to head back when he heard Jackson again.

"Stop it, Help" it was a gasp of pain.

Yoongi would have ignored if it was just them fighting and arguing but Jackson was calling for help, he cannot ignore that.

He clearly remember no one helping him when he got abducted, he will never do that to anyone else.

He spun around, muttering curses to himself and thinking who's face he has seen in the morning to have such a crappy day.