8

Trials and Errors

"Jeon Jungkook get your ass in here" screamed Namjoon at top of his lungs. Jungkook who was originally going through his usual work trying to find 'the psydoc' what he often refers Dr. John their kidnapper in his head was startled. He looked towards the time and it was 4pm... his face drained of colour.

He quickly rushed upwards from the basement where he has set up his 'lair'what he likes to call to his setup.

He met with red faced Namjoon.. who was fuming so badly that Jungkook had a feeling if he concentrates he will see smoke coming from his ears.. making his appreance more comical to him than frightening.

Jungkook snickered at his Hyung's face.. trying to control his laughter.

"When the end is near, its natural to fall in madness" Namjoon whispered as he launched himself on snickering Jungkook.. punching every part of his he can reach.

After 5 minutes of punching his fill and Jungkook howling and repeated apologies as he tries to dodge his hyung big fists.. Namjoon finally stopped. He huffed as he landed himself on his couch huffing.. he spitted angrily, "I don't need your ride from now on... I am fine on my own"

"Hyung i told you i am sorry.. I promise i will not be late tomorrow"

"No need, I can manage on my own" grunted Namjoon as he walked back to his room slamming the door shut.

Jungkook who had watched his retreating hyung's back.. laughing silently.. unconsciously he touched his arm and flinched a little.. this Kim Namjoon he really was very strong.

What happened just now was not something as simple as it looks.. It was not that Jungkook forgot to pickup Namjoon from his college that made the elder so angry.

It was instead the clever plan of Jungkook that made Namjoon furious. He was very simple minded guy.. if he says yes to something it was a 'YES' and if he refuses for a task it was a complete 'NO' there was no way you can make him do that work.

But Jungkook was different.. It's been 15 days since Namjoon moved in.. his originally 15 mins away college is now more than 1 hour ride away.. Jungkook had repeatedly promised Namjoom that he will be his chauffuer when Namjoom told him he never learned to drive at one morning when Jungkook handed Namjoon one of his car keys.

But since then... without a single gap, Jungkook will either be late or will forget to pick Namjoon up. Making Namjoon late to his part time job. Namjoon previously told the younger that it was okay and he can manage on his own on one particular evening when they were having beer at the dock, but the younger looked at him with his doe eyes.. tears brimming in them.. he told Namjoon that the reason he kept forgetting was because he had always lived alone, he never had anyone to take care of... so Namjoon agreed and agreed again.

He never got angry when Jungkook didn't pick his phone.. and later told him he left it on silent. He never got angry when he got scolded by the store owner where he worked when Jungkook will make him wait for more than hour while saying he will be there in just 10 mins.. there is traffic. He even didn't got angry when Jungkook actually didn't shown up at all.. giving reason he was following a very important Psydoc trail.

Namjoon was patient. Two weeks.. Two weeks of constantly getting late to his work.. he finally got sacked... and he finally understood.. its not that Jungkook was lazy or forgetful.. it was that he deliberately made Namjoon late for his part time job until he finally lost it.

Jungkook tried very hard in the beginning to persuade his Hyung to quit his part time job,  saying he can take care of both of them and its risky to do job when Psydoc is still alive.. But Namjoon refused, even though he has a little fond for this bunny looking doe eye faced kid.. he still didn't want to owe him more money than his life can ever pay.  He was already greatful that he was allowed to live  at such beautiful house admist the nature without paying a single penny, he was not thick faced enough to place his personal expenses on the kid as well.