11

In the Hospital

If one could ask who is most unlucky, Kim Namjoon will definitely say it was him.

Why?

First he is currently being held in the hospital despite his constant struggle and reassurance that he is fine now, he was brought here by the other 'subjects' and jungkook. Its been 2 days and the doctors are still not letting him leave. Namjoon is 100% sure of Jungkook's involvement in this. The guy haven't left his side apart from bathroom breaks.

Second he is supporting burns all over his hands and back. His skin looking like a fried shrimp, its nothing serious.. just some minor burns but Jungkook keeps looking at him like he is not his Hyung but his lover who just came back from dead. .

Third and most important.. he had lost all of his stuff in the fire.. Kim Namjoon doesn't care about many things in his life.. but there are some things he treasure from his heart.. and they are his BOOKS
His books have been charred and he is devastated.. he bought those books from his savings. They were his prized possession.

And the worst thing is.. he can't even complain about it. How could he whine for some books when jungkook's whole house burned down. Isn't it selfish of him?

and he is bored to death in this place..
he don't have his books anymore..

Its not the first time Namjoon's thoughts have been revovling like endless cycle in his head. He is injured, he is sad, people keep forcing him to take meds and he is bored. It was natural for him to keep thinking about everything and anything. He always does. Its a habit he picked up over the years.. Sometimes when Dr. John gives him trouble and he can't say it out loud.. he will just do the entire monologue in his head and feel satisfied.

"Hyung! you are up... Iet me heat up your soup" Jungkook just woke up, he fall asleep near his bed.. his head resting near Namjoon's hand.. He woke up just now.. Namjoon was up from last an hour but he didn't make any sound so that he doesn't disturb Jungkook.. it was the first time he have seen him sleeping in last 2 days.. His hairs are dishelved, there are dark circles under his eyes... he looks tired and worned out.. his eyes red.. Namjoon is sure he fall asleep while crying.

"You should sleep, I can do that.. " Namjoon tried to get up.. he is been lying on his stomach half naked because of his burns, its not that he can't wear clothes.. its just that its itchy.

Jungkook rushed to help him.. "No, you just sit.. let me do it" Jungkook said sternly, he helped him sit up.. Namjoon wanted to point out that he really doesn't need help in sitting up... but.. he let it go.. he know jungkook feels guilty for his burns but really 'its nothing.. 'HE IS FINE' Namjoon repeated for the 100th time in his head.. but sighed and gave up.

"Where are other subjects?" Namjoon enquired while Jungkook heated his soup for him.

"At Seokjin-ssi's place.. its not big but they are adjusting.. it will atleast take couple of more weeks before we can repair the damages.. i offered them my other apartment but they refused.. i think they are afraid that they might set it on fire too" Jungkook laughed as he told Namjoon about everyone.. he was in good mood now that Namjoon is up.

"You have other place too?" Namjoon asked astonished.

"I have many places" Jungkook replied with a expression that says 'is there was even a question?' He put Namjoon's soup infront of him and scooped a spoonful and started blowing on it..

"What did the people say? how did fire started?"

"Well... its from common bathroom.. they think someone left the burning candle in there." Jungkook told him while feeding him the soup.. clearly a wrong choice.. because he choked on it and started coughing..