19

Let me take care of you

If someone says there is always happiness after hard times, Hobi will say .. "Yeah! Guess God forget to add that to mine"

Don't take him wrong, Hobi is really not depressed, atleast he is not THAT depressed.

He works hard, until all of the bones in his body creaks and begs for him to stop, its his way to find peace with everything.

Hobi dance to console himself and his feelings, when things gets hard for him, he will play music.

Hobi didn't want to admit, but he misses his time when he was in captive. He misses Dr. John. His life was simple at that time.

Only Dr. John and his dance, just these two things were there for him. It was less complicated. He did what he loved to do.

Dr John loved him and cared about him. He always did everything he was told because he wanted to make him happy. He was his first kiss and his first sex. Infact his all firsts were shared with Dr. John.

His first ballet, his firts crumping and his first flips. He was always there to tell him that he was doing good and he loved him.

Yes, yes he know he was being manipulated. He knows he didn't cared about him. He know it was all a big lie. He thought he was alone but he was shared with other boys

Yes, he knows it's called Stockholm syndrome. But does knowing it makes it vanish?

He know he shouldn't but still he couldn't forget him. When he came to know that he was alive all this while. His first thoughts were.. 'Good. Maybe he can take me back with him'

But then it struck, 'if he wanted to take me back, why would he leave me behind?'

That's when he started panicking. Thankfully Yoongi was there to help him through.

But could he really say that he didn't panicked on the thought of him being alive but on the thought of him not wanted anymore?

That's when he found Jimin worried for him, holding his hand telling him everything will be ok, and he is there for him.

So Hobi found Jimin. He knew Jimin is a playboy, afterall he knew he is a pornstar. He agreed to go on date with him because he was, well because he was hot. There was nothing wrong in having sex with a guy you watch videos of, to jerk off in the past.

But now, now when he saw concern in Jimin's eyes. At that moment when Hobi was at his most vulnerable moment. He decided he is going to give his everything to this guy. He wants to feel needed again. He wants Jimin to be addicted of him.

He watched Jimin doing his 'work' or going on appointments. It broke his heart but he knew it is not his time yet. He told himself that oneday Jimin will love him and only him.

Whenever Jimin flirt with other guys, Hobi just laughed. But in the darkest place of his heart he told himself that one day Jimin will love him only. He craved for his attention and took care of him. Getting happy with just one caress or one peck from Jimin.

Then Jimin got hurt. When he saw people carrying Jimin on stretcher, The small fantasy Hobi created in his heart shattered like a piece of glass.. he felt that he was again outside the ambulance door, his mind hazy. He was given IV. Doctor telling him he should see a psychiatrist. His heart breaking on knowing he was not alone. He was not needed anymore. It shattered. He was alone. Again.

Hobi fainted.

Hobi realised at that moment, it doesn't matter if Jimin loves him or not. He just wants him to be alive and well.