20

Let's do an experiment

While Jimin and Hobi were experiencing wild emotions and sexual tensions, there was a pair of black doe eyes focused on the big back of a caramel skinned guy, there were burn scars all over it, and if you look closely, there were many old faint scars telling stories which are more painful than the current wounds.
As Jungkook was admiring his back, that man turned around presenting his perfect front, Jungkook left out an involuntary sigh that radiates satisfaction that comes after watching a piece of art. Jungkook couldn't help his eyes travelling his hyung's big sculpted body, and that pierced nipple.

Who told him to be that damn attractive and walk without t-shirt.

Well it's not like Namjoon was doing it intentionally, he has burns on his upper body and even though he can wear clothes now, he have to put ointment on it from time to time, so he prefer not wearing anything on top to avoid getting it all over his clothes.

Namjoon was heating up some food in the microwave while Jungkook was just admiring the view from the sofa in the distance.

"You are drooling" a low voice hummed in jungkook's ears at that moment.

He averted his gaze instantly from Namjoon to look at the guy sitting on patient's bed wearing a knowing smirk. Jungkook felt his face turn hot from embarassment of being caught, but he still played it cool.

"What you talking about?" He asked as if he didn't already know, while casually wiping his mouth for any possible drool.

"Oh please, if looks could fuck, i bet Namjoon will already be pregnant by now.. and he doesn't even have ovaries" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"It's that obvious?" Jungkook grimaced.

"Yes." He nodded. "I have been observing you for the whole week now, and i can't bear it anymore so I have to say it" Yoongi paused at this moment. Contemplating if he should interfere in their lives or not.

"What?" Jungkook urged, when he saw Yoongi stop in middle of the sentence.

Yoongi shook his head, he decided to give his advice at the end. He pity the young boy infront of him.

"Well, i said earlier that it is obvious with your looks that you like him but I have to add one more sentence to it. Except for him. I don't know what is it, but that man is clueless when it comes to reading attraction. He is sensitive, and he does understand emotions but maybe he is aromantic or demiromantic. Otherwise there is no way he doesn't understand that gaze of your and replicate it. It feels like he doesn't understand that emotion at all.
So I think you should just fess up to him. Don't waste all your time in long eye fucks."

Jungkook was stunned with Yoongi's analysis. He never thought that this could be the case. "Are you sure?" He asked in low voice.

"I don't know, maybe he is, or maybe I am just bullshitting and that guy is just the most oblivious block head i ever came across" Yoongi finished speaking, it was at that time Namjoon walked back to their side.

"What you guys whispering about?" He asked casually.

"About your hot body" Yoongi replied in dead tone

"Oh" Namjoon was caught off-guard, but the way Yoongi said it..it sounded so funny to him that he just laughed and sat down before he started serving soup in 3 bowls.

But Jungkook mind was not calm right now. He was thinking all those times when he saw Namjoon and Jackson together.

Yes, why didn't he ever reciprocate his feelings? Aren't they really compatible and great together. Jackson even flirts with him all the time.