Slipknot (Corey, Joey, Shawn, and Chris) as 13yos in the modern era (PT 2)

Chris's POV

I slung my football duffel bag over my shoulder as I headed to my locker. I had football practice today, then after I had to go to fucking baseball. I was gonna be so sore. I sighed just thinking about it. I reached my locker and opened it, putting that inside. 

I looked at my classroom, then shook my head. I'm not going in til' later. I just decided I'm gonna go smoke in the bathroom until class officially starts. I walked into the bathroom and saw Shawn with a vape, smoking. His eyes went wide as he coughed into his shirt.

I came up to him and waved the excess smoke away so he wouldn't set off the smoke detectors. "Hi to you too." I smiled. He put his hand out like he was gonna speak, but didn't for a moment, but finally did. "Yo you're like..not a snitch or anything right?" He asked. I laughed. "No dude, I can in here for the same reason."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a vape. His eyes widen a little, then look back up at me. "You smoke?" I nod. "But don't you do like..7 sports?" I laughed. "3, and yes, I do. I keep my lungs good because I regularly work out and stay active." "Huh.." I nodded and took a hit of my nic as Shawn asked, "Can I hit that?" 

I nodded and lifted the top of my shirt so I can blow into it. I can him it, to which he took a long hit, blowing into his shirt too and handing it back. "That's real good, what is it?" "It's a Mango Strawberry Watermelon Lost Mary." He nodded as Corey and Joey walked in.

"What's up!?" I smiled. "Nothing, what's up Jo?" He smiled back. "Nothing! You got the gas?" Corey rolled his eyes. "You feen." Joey crossed his arms. "Not my fault my shit is burnt." I smiled and handed him it, then he took a hit. Corey snatched it out of his hands and hit it. Great. Now the whole bathroom smells fruity as hell.

I looked at Shawn. "Can I hit yours?" Shawn nodded and handed me it. I looked at it and it was a Blue Razz Ice Lost Mary. I hit it for a while, then gives it back to him. "Good?" He asked. I nodded and let some smoke flow from my nose.

"Hey, don't you have History with me?" Shawn asked. I nodded again. "Yea, I switched from Algebra because I'm actually retarded." He laughed. "It's not that hard! I have all A's." Corey gave him a look. "Of course you do." Shawn glared at him. "At least I'm not failing." "At least I'm not a nerd." "I'm not a nerd!!" "You go home every night and study!!" I laughed. "That's just a healthy habit to get into!" He fought back.

Corey shook his head and rolled his eyes. Joey smiled. "Dude we gotta go, Mr Smith is gonna be up our asses." Joey grabbed Corey's hand and dragged him out of the bathroom. Shawn sighed as I laughed. "You good?" He nodded and took another drag, then spoke. "We better get back to class too." I nod. "Probably. I am not ready for today.." I shake my head.

In History, I sit down next to Shawn instead of my usual friends. I smiled. "Wassup?" He smiled back. "Nothing dude. I'm just not ready for this." I tilted my head. "What are we doing?" "We have to come to the front of the class and right our answers on the board." I go silent for a moment. "Nu uh." He nodded. "Yes huh." "Are you kidding me!?" He sadly shook his head. "I wish I was.."

I sighed. "Well, we only have 48 minutes in here.." "That's so much." He said as I whined. "I know.." The teacher came up to the front of the room and started speaking. I just zoned out for a minute or so, but when I looked over at Shawn's notebook, he had a whole page of a really good sketch already drawn.

"Woah..that's really good dude!" He looked over at me and blushed. "Oh uh..it's nothing.." He shrugged. My jaw dropped. "What!? That's so good!! I could never!" He got more red. "Thanks.." "I mean, how do you even do that!?" He was about to answer when the teacher bent over. He giggled. "Gyatt alert." 

I looked over and giggled as well, then noticed something. My jaw dropped as I whispered. "She's on her period—there's blood." "What!?" He looked over as his jaw dropped as well. "Should we tell her..?" He shook his head, giggling. "Serves the bitch right.." I shrugged. "True.."

After a couple minutes, she called on me to come answer the question. I stood up and went to the front of the class. She asked how the American Revolution started so I answered as lazily and quickly as possible. She nodded. "Ok, call on a classmate." I smirked and looked at Shawn. He immediately shook his head. I was about to speak when he called me over.

I walked over as he whispered. "I can't right now.." I tilted my head. "Why? You always want to." He got red again and whispered really quietly and quickly. "I have a boner right now dude.." I laughed. "From what!?" He sighed and looked away. "I don't know..it's just one of those random—"

"Whats going on?" The teacher came over to us. Shawn got more red as I just backed up. "Well?" She asked. He sighed and whispered. "You're hard?" She asked out loud. My jaw dropped as Shawn got more red and immediately tried backing out of it, but I came up to her.

"Hey miss? Yea you might wanna go change your pants because you're totally bleeding through." I spoke that so the entire class could hear. They all started laughing as the teacher stood up and looked at me. "What!?" "I said, your tampon isn't working!!" I spoke even louder so the class laughed more. She got extremely red as she hurried out of the room.

Shawn looked up at me with admiration, then he looked away with a completely red face. "Thank you.." I smiled and nodded, then sat back down. "Of course. I don't know why she did that. Such a whore." I rolled my eyes, to which he smiled back and got less red. "Yea..that was really cool dude..thanks.." I laughed. "It's not problem, really! You're my best friend after all."

I swear I could see his eyes sparkle, then he looks away again. "Thanks..that means a lot.." "Stop saying thanks!! It's not a big deal!! I promise!" "I know I'm just grateful!!" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Whatever dude.."