Late Night Scares: Corey x Paul

Paul's POV

It was a peaceful night, a pretty good thunderstorm too. The rain was hitting the glass pretty hard though, but I wasn't really complaining because it was a nice night for drawing and listening to music. I hear a creak and turn around from my desk. "Corey? You ok?" I ask as he comes closer. He shakes his head. "N-no..I really don't-." He flinches at the lighting. "I really don't like storms.." He mumbled.

I frowned and got up. "It's alright Cor..come here." I said, opening my arms. He stumbled over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and rubbed the back of his hair. He jumped as more lightening strikes are heard. "It's ok.." I muttered.

"How about we go down and get something to snack on? Cookies maybe?" I ask as he raises his head. "That sounds nice. Thanks Paul.." He mutters, shoving his head right back into my chest. I chuckle. "Of course, but you gotta let me go in order for me to go get them." I reply, putting one hand on the back of his head.

"Mm..but I don't wanna.." "Well don't you want the cookies?" "I want you more though.." I smile at his response. "I'll be just a second, k? I'm craving them anyway." I said. He huffed and let go of me. "I'll be just a second hun." I answered with a smile.

I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. I reached the kitchen and spotted Chris. "What's up man?" I asked. He turned to me with a brownie stuffed in his mouth. I gave him an exhausted look as he chewed it and swallowed. "I got hungry fuck off." He mumbled. I shook my head and reached into the cabinet. "Corey good?" He asked.

"Oh, uh yea. He's a bit spooked, you know him." I said. He nodded. "MUMMIFIED IN BARBED WIRE! METAL BINDS AS YOU DIE!" Probably Joey yelled. "I love that song." Chris said smiling. I give him another exhausted look. "What? I do." He replied. I grab the cookies and leave the room without another word spoken.

I head upstairs and finally reach my room. I walk inside and find Corey bundled up in one of my fuzzy blankets. I smile and head towards him, kicking the door shut. He reached one hand out, looking like a child getting a treat. "Thank you.." He mumbled, nibbling on it.

I smile and sit next to him. "Of course Cor. I love you." I said as I wrapped my arm around him. He embraced my touch as he spoke. "I love you too Paul."

AGHHHH sorry that's short 👀