Getting..married..?

Paul's POV

I sighed and relaxed on the greenhouse couch. Shawn flopped next to me and relaxed. "Temperature is so nice in here." He stated. I nodded. "It's sad we're the only ones who will actually take care of the flowers and enjoy being around them." I replied, followed by Shawn nodding.

But, of course, the peace had to be ruined by Sid. Again. "PAUL." He screamed. I jumped and looked at the doorway where he was standing. "Yes?" I asked.

"I need you now." He stated. I sighed and nodded. "You don't gotta go, y'know. Don't always gotta give people what they want." Shawn said as I began to walk. I smiled and shrugged. "It's fine, Shawn. I enjoy making people happy." I replied. He sighed and shook his head. "I'll never understand you." He stated. I chuckled and followed Sid off into the other room.

I followed Sid into our living room. The fireplace was crackling, there was light music in the background, it was surprisingly calm for our living room.

"So, you are getting married to Joey today." Sid stated with a big grin on his face. I looked at him puzzled. "Sorry?" I asked. He laughed. "You are getting married to Joey today!" He repeated.

"Did I have a say in this..?" I questioned. Sid nodded. "Totally! Now go get your best suit on and your bride will be out soon." Sid ordered.

I sighed. "Ok.." I muttered. "Corey's your best man, by the way." Sid added. I looked at him concerned. "Is he gonna kill me..?" I whispered. Sid flipped his wrist as to calm me down. "Nah, already talked him into this." Sid replied.

I sighed and nodded again. "Alright.." I mumbled, heading for the stairs. I walked up the stairs and saw Corey waiting for me by my bedroom. "Look who it is, Mr. Lucky." Corey growled. I sighed.

"I didn't wanna do this, I didn't even know this was happening." I mumbled. Corey rolled his eyes and also sighed. "Why does Sid have to put us through this shit everyday?" He asked. I shrugged.

"But, let's just go. I wanna get this over with." Corey stated. 'You wanna get this over with..?' I thought.

I followed Corey into my room. He reached into my closet to find the best 'suit'. "Whose idea was this? Sid's or Joey's?" I asked. "Sid's, Joey just went along with it because he thought it was funny." Corey replied as he handed me a black suit.

I sighed. "Why'd I get dragged into this?" I asked. "Well, it was gonna be Shawn and Joey, but we decided it would be better to do a number generator." Corey answered, shrugging. "Shawn probably wouldn't have done it anyway." Corey added. I nodded.

"Just get changed and this will end quickly." Corey said. I nodded again and started to take off my shirt. Corey exited the room and probably went downstairs (according to the footsteps leading downstairs). 

I got changed into the suit and matching pants. I sighed and prepared myself for whatever the hell Sid had planned for this "wedding". I walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

I froze as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

My mouth dropped.

What the fuck.

There were foldable chairs everywhere and there was a stand where Joey and I were going to say our vows. 

"Here he is!" Sid exclaimed. I sighed and put my head down. Sid pointed to the stand as he grinned widely. I sadly walked through the aisle and up to the stand.

"Where's the bride?" Corey asked. "He's comin'!" Shawn yelled. You could hear Joey whisper in the other room, "Do I have to..?" You couldn't hear Shawn's response, but Joey sighed.

Soon, Joey came walking out in this pretty long, white dress. It was really pretty and actually looked like a wedding dress. Corey came up behind me and nudged me. I looked at him as he handed me a ring. I sighed and gave him an exhausted look. He shrugged and out his hands behind his back.

Joey frowned and stood in front of me. I smiled sadly as he sighed. Chris came up behind us and started reading from this book.

"Blah blah yea, Paul, do you take Joey Jordison as your wife?" Chris asked. I sighed. "I do." Chris turned to Joey. "Joey, do you take Paul Gray as your husband?" "I do.." Joey mumbled.

Chris turned back to me. "You may now kiss the bride." He said with a smirk. Joey and I exchanged looks. "I'm already married..?" I muttered. "KISS ALREADY!" Mick yelled. Joey shook his head.

"I'm dating someone.." Joey mumbled. "Go ahead Joes!" Corey stated. Joey sighed and stepped closer to me. "Do we gotta?" I asked. Joey shrugged. "I guess.." He muttered. He looked up at me.

"Just a quick one and well-." "KISS!" Chris yelled. I leaned down as me and Joey quickly kissed. "You happy!?" Joey yelled to really no one.

Everyone cheered and clapped. Joey sighed. "I'm gonna kill myself.." Joey muttered.