Jealousy: Shawn x Joey smut

(Thank you Corriebeans for the idea!! <3<3)

-Shawn's POV-

Fucking Corey. That damn bitch, trying to take Joey away from me. Ok, yea, maybe we're not dating, but he should know that he is mine. And I mean, seriously? Why pick Corey over me? Whatever.

I sighed and grimaced at the sight of Joey and Corey laughing together. It shouldn't matter, we're not even dating. I almost feel like he was wearing that stupid skirt for Corey. I knew he just came back from a Murderdolls concert, but it just..doesn't feel right. He knew I loved that skirt..maybe he was teasing me? I don't know, but I need Joey and he needs me. Y'know what? Maybe I should just remind Joey that he's mine. That's what I'm gonna do.

I got up and walked over to Joey, glaring at Corey slightly. "Hey Joey? May we go talk?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Sure, what's up?" "In private.." I muttered. He dropped the smile, then shrugs. "Yea, alright." I walked into my office as he followed.

As we entered, he shut the door behind him and approached my desk. "What's up?" He asked. I didn't even reply, I just grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, smashing our lips together. He almost tried protesting, but I stopped that; I wrapped my hands around his waist and held him against me tightly.

I breathed heavily and kissed him harder, slipping my tongue into his mouth and exploring it. He started moaning a bit as I reached my hand up his skirt and holding him tightly. My nails were digging into his skin, leaving marks behind. I didn't care though and I could tell his didn't either. 

I pulled away a couple seconds later to catch my breath. We were both panting, and he tilted his head away. "Shawn what the hell..?" "Shut up." I grabbed his face and tilted it to face mine. "You like Corey, huh?" He paused. "What?" "Y'know what? I don't even care." I picked him up and basically slammed him on the desk, his back hitting the wood. 

"Shawn—" "No." I undid my pants and slide them off, revealing my hard member. Joey paused, then sighed. He was about to say something, but I dragged him closer by the thighs. I reached under his skirt and pulled over his underwear which..happened to be lace panties.

"You wear woman's underwear?" I asked, dropping them on the ground. He looked away, blushing. "I was trying something.." He mumbled. I smiled. "It's cute." He rolled his eyes as I slipped off my underwear. "But wait—" He started. I looked down at him. "Why so sudden? All of this?" He asked.

I looked away, a bored look on my face. "Does it matter?" "Just wondering. I mean, never knew you were gay—" "Stop talking. I'm not." I ordered. "But we're about to—" I took ahold of his waist and slammed my dick in him, making him almost scream. He whimpered and tilted his head back as I pulled out. I bit the inside of my cheek as I entered again. I grabbed his waist tighter and started going in and out kinda slow.

He didn't take it that way though, hell, he was already falling apart. He was moaning and letting his eyes roll back. I lifted his legs higher up and basically bent him in half as I leaned over, hitting him deeper. He moaned loud and arched his back off my desk. He was desperately trying to find something to hold on to, but couldn't. He was grabbing the desk tight, trying to support himself.

I continued to slam into him, hitting his deepest spots hard. I was enjoying myself more than I probably should. At this point, I was getting a little dizzy from the pleasure and the mere speed I was going. I knew he was close too, I could see his legs shaking. In fact, almost his entire body was shaking. His dick was spraying pre-cum as his eyes were in the back of his head. 

I was close too, but not nearly as close as he was. His voice was shaky as he was drooling. "F-f-fuck!! O-oh my god—I-I'm gonna—" He practically screamed as he came everywhere. Cum was rolling down his cock and he was panting hard. I placed my hand around his throat as I fucked him harder, moaning myself. My breathing got harder until I finally came inside him. Joeys eyes widen as his body finally relaxed. 

I sighed as I pulled out slowly. Cum was flowing out of his ass freely. Hah, let's see how Corey feels when Joey comes back with my cum in his ass. 

"You know you're mine, right? Only mine?" I growled. He looked away, panting and blushing like a total mess. "Yea..whatever.." He mumbled. "Say it." He looked up at me shyly and a little embarrassed. "..I'm..yours..I'm yours.." I smiled. "Good." I leaned down and kissed him for a slight moment.

"Now, clean up my desk, will you?" His jaw dropped. "But you—!" I laughed and pulled up my boxers and pants. "Have it done by 5, ok?" He groaned and sat up. "Whatever..fine." He kicked me as I hurried out of the room.

I shut the door and walked over to Corey. "Touch him and you're dead, got it?" He gave me a confused look, then rolled his eyes. "Yea whatever clown." "My cum is already in his ass so there's really no point." I said, shrugging and walking away. 

"Wait what."