Another Accident: Sid x Mick smut

-Sid's POV-

I would be lying if I said I was completely sober. I had a couple shots, but I could still walk and..basically think? I dunno, but Corey and I were fucking around; climbing on stuff, throwing shit, y'know, when, of course, we had to break something. Well, not break, but almost break it.

It was Mick's guitar.

Corey and I stopped. We froze. We were dead. Completely dead. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..!" Corey panicked. My jaw was just open. Mick's guitar landed on the floor. We were so dead!! "Ok! Ok here's what we do!" Corey grabbed my shoulders and turned me to him. "We just put it back and just leave, got it!? No one speaks on this!" He was acting as if this was a crime! But I know Mick would treat it as such.. "Ok!!" I shut my eyes tight. He sighed and looked at his guitar.

That's when the worst happened.

That motherfucker walked in.

"What the fuck happened to my guitar!?" I heard his deep voice boom behind me. We both froze again, but I slowly turned around to face him. "Hey babeee..! What's up..?" I nervously let out a chuckle. He looked down at me, gritting his teeth. Corey took that as an opportunity to get the fuck out of here. And that's what he did, he bolted out of the room.

"Ahah..so uhm..how have you been..?" I asked. I squeaked as he grabbed my hair and pulled me away. "M-Mick! Cmon we can talk about this!! It was an accident!!" "Shut the fuck up Sid." I stayed quiet and he yanked me into his room, practically throwing me inside. I nervously backed up against the bed, stumbling a bit from the alcohol.

He walked up to me and lifted my chin up, narrowing his eyes. "How much have you had to drink." I pouted. "How much have you had to drink?" He growled, so I quickly retreated. "Kidding of course!! I uhm..have had some shots.." I kept my head forward but looked up at him with my eyes, looking more innocent. 

"How many." I looked away. "I don't remember.." He sighed and grabbed my legs, pushing my onto the bed. "Listen you little shit," He leans down and whispers in my ear. "If there is a single fucking scratch on my guitar, I will fucking gut you like a fish." I gulped. "O-ok.." He got up and stared down at me. I looked back up at him nervously and as innocent as I could.

He growled and looked away, shaking his head. "You're so fucking stupid." He took off his shirt as I looked back at him confused. "What are you doing..?" I whispered. "Shut up, I don't want to hear your whiny ass voice." I looked up at him, pouting. I couldn't help but find myself staring at his chest. He was really ripped..I sighed and looked away, closing up my legs a bit.

But that was quickly interrupted as he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer, ripping my legs apart. My eyes quickly widen as I watched. I opened my mouth to speak, but he got to it first. "Shut up Sidney, I don't want to hear you." I whined. "Just take your fucking shirt off." "Why..?" He gave me a look. "Do you seriously not know, tard?" I looked up at him, chewing my lip. He groaned and took it off for me. I watched silently, not knowing what to do.

"Consider this a punishment for almost breaking my guitar." He said in the deepest voice he probably possibly do. "Consider what?" He doesn't bother responding as he gets off his belt. He also takes off his pants, which confuses me even more. "Mickey?" He pulled me closer, putting my legs to the sides of him. "Don't call me that you fucking whore." I whimpered as he got my pants off.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He sighed, getting off his boxers. "You're so dumb." My eyes went wide as his cock basically sprung out. "I—" "Shut it Sid." He got my boxers off too. I didn't bother protesting. Hell, I'm too buzzed to really do anything at this point. He spit on his hand and stroked his cock for a moment.

"Is this my punishment?" I asked. "Yes." I looked away. "Well technically it's not a punishment because, Y'know I'd want—" I looked back up at him; he's glaring down at me. I decided to go silent. "It might not be a punishment yet," He grabbed ahold of my hips and spoke in a low, dark voice.

"But I'll make it one.." I blushed and nearly screamed as he shoved his cock into me without warning. "J-Jesus Mick!" I started to sober up just from this. "Shut it, I don't think you'd want anyone knowing you're getting raw-dogged by me, would you?" I look away and get completely red.

He pulled out, then entered again, making me moan. He reached down and grabbed my throat as he pulled out, then entered fastened than he has been. I whimpered and arched my back. I could already feel my breathing get harder, but I didn't complain. It actually felt so fucking good. He started going faster and faster, not stopping for anything. He was balls deep at this point and the sound was evident.

He removed his hand from my throat and put both his hands on the top of my thighs, ramming into me harder. I started moaning louder, arching my back off the bed and allowing my eyes to roll back from pleasure. He was the only man I'd let make me into a moaning mess, which he was doing a good fucking job at.

He bit his bottom lip and tilted his head back, going harder. I was whimpering and tensing up, I knew we were both close. My hips were jerking up and trying to fuck into nothing. I needed to cum. I knew he knew I was close, but as soon as I was about to, he grabbed my cock and held it tight. I gasped as my eyes went wide. He wasn't gonna let me finish. This was my punishment.

He chuckled and fucked into me harder. At this point, I was basically screaming. I couldn't think right now, my vision was blurring and tears were streaming down my face. He held into for a moment as he came into me. He was still holding onto my cock which was visibly and clearly twitching in his hand.

He looked down at me, panting. He was probably deciding whether he should let me cum or not. Well he didn't. He put his thumb on the tip of my dick but rubbed my cock fast. I continued moaning and whimpering and practically screaming. I couldn't take it, I needed to cum! My body was shaking and jerking in random directions.

He continued to jerk me off for a couple more seconds before finally letting me finish. As soon as he let go of my tip, I came everywhere; on him, on me, on the bed, everywhere. I whimper and turned to my side, curling my legs up a bit. I was panting and extremely tired now.

Mick wiped the cum off his own dick and his hands as he pulled up his boxers and pants. "I hope you learned your lesson you little shit." He said. I whined in response. "Next time you pull a stunt like that again, I will make it even worse. I'll fuck that tight little ass until it bleeds and you can't walk for the next month. Got it?" I nod.

He leans down and kisses my head. He grabbed his shirt and put it on, leaving the room and leaving me a panting mess. I couldn't feel like my legs at this point. I couldn't think straight anymore. I sighed and brought my legs up to my chest, still laying on my side. I decided to just go to sleep, not even caring I'm still naked.