Irresponsible: Chris x Paul

-Paul's POV-

I sighed and relaxed on the greenhouse's couch. My god, was it nice it here? Everything was so peaceful; the plants were still, the breeze was impeccable, the silence couldn't be unmatched, even my breath was even. Everything was so nice tonight..it was around 8:29pm and the moon was shining brightly and the crickets were chirping quietly. 

Until Chris had to come in. "Dude. Dude dude dude!" He ran inside and stood in front of me. The first place I looked was his eyes and well, they were extremely red. I sighed, knowing he was high as hell. "Yea Chris?" "What are you doing?" He asked, looking around. "I'm uhm, sitting out here with the plants?" I replied. He turned around and went to the cacti. 

"Are these real?" He asked. I blinked. "Uhm. Yea Chris, they are." I said. He turned to face me, then looked at the cacti again. "I don't believe you.." He muttered. "Get away from the cacti babe." He whined. "I wanna touch it.." "No!" He wrapped his whole fucking hand around it. He immediately ripped it off as he screamed.

I placed my face in my hands as I let out a deep sigh. Jesus fucking Christ. I got up and walked over as he's holding his wrists as his hand has multiple thorns in them. "You fucking retard. I told you it was real!" I exclaimed. "I wanted to touch it!!" I groaned as I dragged him inside. I pulled him to the bathroom as his eyes started tearing..I think. It might be glossy because he's high. Whatever! It doesn't matter.

I looked at him sincerely as I cup his cheek. "I'm gonna have to pull the thorns out—" "No!! No you are not!" I sighed. "Please don't make this harder than it does.." He whined and put his head back. I looked away and started scanning inside out of the counter's drawers. I pulled out tweezers.

I looked back at him as he stared at his palm all pouty and sad. "You're so irresponsible.." I mumbled as I pulled a thorn out. He flinched and pouted even more. I continued to pull them out until all of them were out. As soon as they were, he hugged me tight. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. I sighed and hugged him back. "It's ok babe, you're just..a bit slow, and that's ok." I sweetly smiled.

"Promise..?" "Promise." I kissed his forehead as he smiled slightly and blushed. "Now, why don't we just go relax, ok? No cacti, no pain, just us. How's that sound?" He smiled and nodded. "Ok, cmon." He gladly followed me into the living room and sat next to me, holding onto me immediately.

"I love you, even if you are a dumb stoner." He giggled and replied. "I love you too, even if you're..you're.." He looked up at me, trying to find an insult, but gave up and buried his face into my neck.

(My bad pookies, it's a bit short :()