A "pleasant" surprise: Shawn x(?) Chris

Chris's POV

I come back from a long day of fucking with electricity and puts all of my things down. I turn the corner and sees something I thought wasn't real.

"Shawn what the fuck!?" His eyes slowly come to mind in a shocked manner as the raccoon he was holding stood on its hind legs.

"Hi..Chris..didn't think you'd be home so early.." He said. "I got let off because of the rain—now what the hell are you doing with a goddamn raccoon!? Where'd you get that!?" He sighed. "Outside.." My jaw dropped more.

"You got a wild raccoon and brought it into our house where our kids are at!? Are you insane!?" He rolled his eyes. "It's actually my house, I just let you live here." I took a deep breath. "I don't need your smartass attitude right now, go put that thing back where it came from."

He frowned and stood up, then gave me puppy dog eyes. "I never ask for much..just let me keep him..?" "No!! Are you insane!?" He looks away and shrugs. "A little.." I sigh. "Go put it outside, now."

"This is my house! I should be able to do whatever I—" As he spoke, the raccoon ran out the "cat door" he had installed. A look of total disappointment and sadness came over him as he stared with his mouth wide open.

"There. Problem solved." I smiled. He turned back and looked down, his eyes wide and his mouth open. "I mean, you're lucky I even allowed you to get a damn snake. You know I hate snakes." 

"You hate everything!" "Nu uh! I like dogs!!" He groans. "You don't even like our cats!" "Your cats! And yea I don't! Your cats are mean to me!!" "No they're not!!" I covered my face in frustration. "Just shut up babe." "You shut up! I'm taking my damn snake and wrapping it around your throat when you sleep!" 

I groaned. "Whatever! Just no more wild pets—or any pets for that matter!!" He whined. "Fine whatever!!"