Joey x Corey smut

Joeys POV

"Joey..wake up." I softly groan and open my eyes. Corey was standing in front of me, smiling, while holding a tray of food.

"I made you breakfast in bed, I thought it'd be nice." He stated. I blinked and sat up. I was immediately greeted with him still being in his boxers.

"Uh, so how am I gonna pay you back for this breakfast in bed?" I asked, not taking my eyes off his cock. "Oh, you don't have to, love. I just thought you'd enjoy it." He replied with a smile.

"But I feel like I should pay you back.." I said, going to feel around his dick. He was taken back by the sudden movement around his groin.

"Oh, Joes..I don't think we should.." Corey mumbled. "Why not?" I asked. "Well, everyone else is here, so they'll hear." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. "So what? You really think they'll care that much?" I asked. He nodded. "They yelled at us for kissing, just think what'd they do if they heard us fucking." He stated.

I sighed and sat up. "Why don't you go set that down." I said. He thought about it for a moment before sighing and doing as told.

He walked back over and stood in front of me. "Just so you know, if we get in trouble, this was all your idea." He said as I pulled down his boxers.

"You'll be fine, after this you'll be great, trust me babe." I replied. He huffed as I grabbed his dick. "Mm.." I moaned.

I stroked his dick as he moaned softly. I put my mouth on his cock and softly went up and down his base. He moaned and softly grabbed my head and guided me up and down.

At the same time, I was stroking him and lightly moaning to create vibrations he loves. He moaned and grabbed both sides of my head, and then started thrusting into my mouth.

I moaned as my eyes rolled back. "Y-you're not even choking.." Corey muttered. I smiled and took my head off and chuckled. "'Course I'm not, wouldn't wanna, love." I replied.

He nodded, panting. I kept the smile and patted the spot next to me. "Baby..what if someone walks in?" He asked. "Corey get on the damn bed, no one will walk in, I promise." I said.

He sighed and looked at the door, then back at me. "I swear to god I'll kill you if someone does." He stated, getting on the bed.

I giggled. "You act like you're the one getting fucked." I laughed, pulling down my pants and boxers.

I bit my lip and hovered over his cock. "You ready Baby?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my thighs, pushing me down.

I moaned as his cock entered me. I bounced up and down on his cock, biting my lip to hide any noise. "Damn baby..." Corey moaned.

"Forgot how fucking good you feel in me.." I whined. I sped up as my eyes feel to the back of my head. "Fuck~! This feels so fucking good~!" I moaned.

"You're so fucking tight.." Corey moaned, throwing his head back a bit. I sped up and moaned louder. "F-fuck! I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Me too.." Corey stated.

"Don't pull out..please cum inside me!" I moaned, throwing my head back while speeding up. "Say less.." 

After a few moments, I came on his stomach. Corey sped up by grabbing my thighs tighter and violently slamming into me.

He came after a couple seconds, leaving us both a panting mess. I slowly got off his dick and laid down next to him. 

"That felt so good.." Corey mumbled. "It really did." I replied. "You think anyone heard?" He asked. I gave him a look.

"No Corey, even though I was basically screaming. And no, I don't think people heard you cock slam-." "I get it bitch." He said. I laughed and reached my arm over his chest.

"I love you so much.." I mumbled. "I love you too baby. That was probably the best sex I've had to so long.." He whispered. I smiled and within a few seconds, I feel asleep.