Shower Singing (Corey x Joey)

(Sorry bout the abundance of Corey and Joey stuff, I just love them and are trying to fly them stories out left and right)

Joeys POV:

I arrive home and open the front door with bags in my hands and arms. I noticed Corey's car was the only car here, the others must be out work. Whatever, I didn't care all that much. Anyways, I walked into the kitchen and set the bags down. I reached in and grabbed two cups of large boba. I also pulled out a bunch of chocolate. I felt nice today so I decided to get Corey some stuff, plus it wasn't really a problem to go out and get some stuff. I was craving boba anyway.

I look around and notice Corey isn't on the first floor. Whatever, I thought. I grabbed his boba and chocolate as I walked upstairs. I heard the shower running, then I heard a voice. Corey's voice. I smiled as I heard him singing. I always thought it was adorable when he sang in the shower. I did give him shit for it though, I'm not gonna be more of a simp than I already am.

I walked towards the bathroom and gently sat the goods down beside the door. I wanted to hear him sing some more, so I quietly opened the bathroom door that was unlocked which—in this house—you never wanna do. That's a death sentence..I remember once I had left the bathroom door unlocked, Chris and Sid came inside and yanked the shower curtain open, taking a picture and dumping a whole fucking bucket of freezing water on me. I was scarred. Anyways, I slide inside and listened but for only a moment.

"Who's there!?" I cursed. "It's me, babe." I heard a sigh. "Oh, I thought you were Sid or something." He stated, opening the shower curtain slightly. I saw his drooping wet, curly blonde hair. "You need something love?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I just got home from the store. I got you some things by the way." I smiled. He smiled back. "Thanks babe..you didn't have to..here, hold on, I'll get out." He shut the shower curtain and turned off the water. I continued smiling as he took the towel off the rack and put it around his waist. He opened the shower curtain as I smiled wider, containing my excitement. God was he hot..

"So uh, what exactly did you get me?" He smiled, obviously excited. "Well," I reached over and picked up the bags of goods I got him. "I got you boba and your favorite chocolates." I smile. He gasped and reached his hands out like a little kid. "Thank youuuu!!" I chuckled and handed him the bag. "No worries hun." "You're actually the best fucking boyfriend ever!!" He takes out a Hershey bar.

I chuckle. "Thanks babe..I was just thinking about you and I thought you'd like it." I shrug and open my arms, walking towards him. He continues smiling widely and opens the bar, nibbling on it as he extends his other arm, allowing me to hug him. 

"You smell so good.." He chuckles. "I did just take a shower." He replied. "And speaking off, you have a beautiful voice.." I chuckle, laying my head on his shoulder. "You heard?" "I heard." He smiles and hugs me back. "I don't mind that, love.." He kisses my cheek. "This chocolate is really good by the way.."

I snicker. "I knew you'd like it. I mean, it's not like you binge eat chocolate in bed." I smirk up at him. "Oh..I do not.." He smiles, knowing damn well he does. "Yea yea, whatever. Just know I love you.." He smiles wider. "Aww..I love you too.."

"By the way, you look so fucking hot, but I bet you'd look even nicer without that towel.."