Gangbanged (heavy fucking smut)

(Thanks PhoenixJordison for the idea!!! <3)

-Joeys POV-

Mick, Jim and I were hanging out, doing nothing—well, not that we had anything to do anyway. It was pretty boring not gonna lie, but I wasn't complaining all that much. I sighed and got up. "I'm gonna go get something to eat." I announced. I got two weird looks, which I returned. "What?" I asked. "Dude, those are some short shorts.." Jim muttered.

I looked behind me. "Uh huh?" "You don't care that you can see your ass?" Mick asked. I shook my head. Jim and Mick exchanged looks. "Jo, come here." Jim order. I walked over and stood in front of Jim. Jim grabbed ahold of my ass and pulled me into his lap. "What are you—" He kissed me, hard.

The bed shifted weights so I'm guessing Mick got up. He walked out of the room as Jim and I continued to kiss. He started making out with me as he reached down and started rubbing his hand over the very obviously hard on I had. I moaned into his mouth as I tried grinning onto nothing.

He pulled away and smirking, reaching into my pants and taking ahold of my dick. "J-Jim I—" "Sh sh shh.." He hushed, stroking it. I whimpered and leaned my head back. I heard multiple footsteps behind me, but I didn't look. I kinda just accepted that people were in the room.

"Get on your knees." Jim ordered. I shakily stood up and got on my knees. Jim took his cock out of his boxers as I felt hands on my waist. I was immediately pulled to my hands and knees. Jim lifted my head back up. I was so confused, I knew what was happening, but I didn't know who was behind me.

Jim practically shoved my head onto his cock as someone entered me from behind. I moaned loud and arched my back. Jim chuckled and so did the person behind me. Oh, it was Corey. I just whimpered and whined as I went up and down with my head on Jim's dick. I wasn't choking with was honestly a shock. Jim was huge.

I let out a surprised gasp as Jim took ahold of my head and started to fuck into it, making me choke. Corey was speeding up behind me too. I couldn't see straight and I got startled as someone grabbed my hand and wrapped it around their cock. I jerked them off as another person did the same, and so did I. I was so confused. I was loving this but it was so confusing. I knew it was the band, but I didn't know who I was jerking off.

Suddenly, I felt Corey cum inside me, making me moan loud and finish myself. Jim came a few seconds after, allowing me to take my head off his cock. I panted and sat on my knees, looking up at everyone. I was jerking off Mick and Paul, which to be honest, I had a feeling I was jerking off Mick because of how large he was..

Chris walked in front of me and didn't say anything, but I knew he was asking for permission. I just nodded as I took ahold of Mick and Paul's cock again, jerking them off. Chris unzipped his pants and boxers, letting his dick out. I reached over and took ahold of it with my mouth. Now that I could see and think, I was more into this.

I bobbed my head, getting spit everywhere. My eyes widened as I felt someone cum on me; it was Paul. He finished with a loud moan and stepped away, panting. I took the opportunity to wrap that hand around Chris's dick as I continued to give him head. Mick was close too, it was obvious. His cock was twitching in my hand and pre-cum was spilling out of it like crazy.

Soon enough, Mick did cum. That shit also landed in my hair. Great..now I look like a pornstar with all this cum in my hair. Whatever. I continues to suck Chris's dick as Sid decided to take my head off his dick and make me on my hands and knees again. I reached back up and continued to give Chris head as Sid entered me.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into when it came to Sid. He started fucking like a rabid animal and Jesus Christ did it feel good. As soon as he picked up the pace I basically lost it. I let go of his cock and bent over, moaning and whimpering and shaking from how close I was already. Chris continued to jack off above, and I'm pretty sure the guys around us were all jacking off too.

Within a matter of seconds, I came all over the floor. Then Chris moaned and came in my hair. Again. I just did my hair too..whatever..Sid came inside me too, but only after a couple minutes or so. I was panting hard as someone else got behind me; Craig. It was a shock, but what was a bigger shock is how big he actually was.

My eyes went wide as he grabbed ahold of my waist and fucked me like Sid; deep and rough. Holy fuck..I started moaning louder and whining and whimpering from nothing but pleasure. Another shock was that Shawn joined in, lifting up my head and putting my mouth on his cock. But instead of me giving him head, he just fucked into my mouth.

My eyes watered from pleasure as both things went on. My legs were shaking hard and I was surely gonna have bruises by the end of this. Shawn had a tight grip in my hair and Craig had an even tighter grip on my waist. Suddenly, someone was under me, sucking me off. I moaned loud as my eyes rolled back. Shawn started mumbling praises into my ear and it's too much.

I cum everywhere again, it was a loud, heavy orgasm. Craig took a couple more seconds, but he came inside me. Shawn lasted longer than him, shoving his cock down my throat like a fucking fleshlight. Finally, he came in my mouth. They both pulled away, and that somebody (Sid) got out from under me.

I practically collapsed onto the floor. I had cum all over me, but I felt good as hell. "Thanks for the good time Jo." Snarked someone, most likely Corey, as they walked out and chuckled. Mick came over to me and pick me up, sitting down with me on the bed and holding me. Shawn came over to us.

"You ok Jo?" He asked, getting into the bed with us. "Oh yea..I'm fine.." I muttered. He got behind me and held me as Mick held me from the front. I ended up falling asleep like that and I'm pretty sure the others did too.