Paul x Sid fluff

Thanks @GayBoyFelix for the request!!! <3333

Paul's POV

Sid comes bursting into my room all pouty and grumpy, again. "What's wrong Sid?" I ask from my bed. He frowns and face plants on my bed.

"Everyone hates me.." He mumbled. I sighed. "No one hates you, Sid, maybe they just need some time alone right now." I reply, sitting up. He kept the frown as he looked up at me.

"Even Craig told me to shut the fuck up.." He muttered, throwing his head back down. I frown and rub his head. "It's alright Sid. I'm sure he didn't mean it." I responded.

Sid sat up and pounced on me, sending me down and into a tight hug. "Ok- Sid c'mon, you're crushing me.." I mutter. He just huffs and hugs me tighter.

I sigh and just let him do his thing. "What were you even doing that pissed them off?" I asked. "Well..I was just running around and I got yelled at.." He muttered.

I nodded and hugged him back, only to lift him up into my lap. "You were crushing me.." I stated. He frowned and put his arms around my neck, hugging me again. I put my hands on his lower back and hugged him.

We stayed like that for a while, silent, but our heartbeats and our breathing would break the silence every once in a while. I think he was appreciating the fact that I haven't kicked him out yet. 

"Paul?" I jumped. I didn't expect him to speak. "Yea?" I replied. "Can I sleep with you tonight..it's getting late anyway, and I don't wanna walk back to my room." He mumbled. 

I thought about it for a moment. "Yea, I don't really care." I answered. He smiled and pushed me back down on the bed so that he was laying on my stomach.

"Damnit sid.." I muttered with a smile. He kept smiling and nuzzled his head into my neck.

We just held each other like that for a while before he fell asleep. He was pretty buzzed and probably got yelled at for it, but I didn't wanna kick him out because I would have felt bad.

Right before I fell asleep, Joey walked in. "Oh, uh..sorry." He muttered. "No it's fine, you need something?" I reply, rubbing one of my eyes.

"Uh, no..I just wanted to know if you wanted to come down and play cards with us. But, it looks like your kinda busy.." He stated. "Yea, sorry Joes, not today." I reply. He nodded and turned a heel.

But he turned back. "Are you guys like, dating?" He asked. And before I could reply, Corey comes running over and looks over Joey's shoulder. "Who's dat- oh.my.god." He openly smiles and lets out a laugh.

"Oh god Paul, that's low man." He laughed, putting and hand over his mouth. I gave him a look. "Fuck off Corey." Joey ordered, giving him the same look.

He walked off giggling as Joey sighed. "Are you guys?" He asked again. I shook my head. "No, he's just-." "We are." I froze at Sid's response.

"He's mine, so fuck off Joey." Sid stated. I blinked, taken back. "I-..congrats?" Joey responded, just as confused as I was. 

I blushed and looked the other way. Joey shut the door and walked off. Sid mumbled something, then fell back asleep. I sighed. Jesus Christ Sid..