Cookies: Sid x Joey

Sid's POV

 I run into Joeys room and hang in the doorway. "Joey! C'mon man we gotta get downstairs!" I exclaimed. He turns from his desk and jolts up. "Why?! What happened!?" He asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room and eventually downstairs to the kitchen.

No one was in there besides us, so Joey was confused. "What Sid? Is something wrong?" He asked. I kept smiling and shook my head. "Nope! I just got us stuff for cookies and I thought it'd be nice to cook together!" I exclaimed.

Joey sighed. "Well thank god..anyways that'd be fun!" He cheerfully said. I nodded and started taking stuff out of the bags.

"Joe be a dear and get some bowls would you?" I asked in my best English accent. He giggled and nodded. "Of course my dear Sidney." He replied in an English accent. I laughed and waited from him to get the bowls.

"Ok so first, we gotta put the oven to 375 for..9 to 11 minutes so like 10 minutes." I stated. He nodded and did so, getting out the tray and setting it to 375. 

"Now we stir flour with baking soda and salt.." I mumbled. "How much?" He asked. "2 1/4 of unsifted flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt." I replied. He nodded and started pouring the ingredients into a cup. I smiled and helped, adding most ingredients into the bowl.

"Does it say mix it?" He asked. "Uh.." I looked over at my phone to read. "Yes." I replied. He nodded and started to stir the mixture. "I think this is the only thing I can bake without fucking it up." Joey whined.

I smiled at him. "That's not true hun! You just..need to follow the instructions better." I laughed. He huffed and shrugged. "I guess." He muttered.

After he was done stirring, I read off the next step. "Blah blah beat butter with sugar, and brown sugar until creamy and lightened in color." I smirked and looked at Joey. "Kinda like how I beat yo-." "We're baking! No dirty jokes!" He hissed. I frowned. "Fine whatever." I pouted. 

"But how much of everything?" I groaned. "I gotta do everything, huh?" I asked. Joey looked at me shocked. "I've done everything you've just-!" "Blah blah blah, anyways." I smiled as Joey groaned. 

"3/4 cups sugar and 3/4 cups brown sugar." I stated. He sighed, shook his head, and continued adding things into another bowl, turning on the mixer. "See. I do everything, you just read." He said, rolling his eyes. "Y'know what Joey?" He laughed and turned back to me. "Whatever, just give me the next step." He ordered.

I shook my head and read it off. "Add eggs and vanilla to the sugars. But one egg at a time, slowly." I said. "By the way 2 eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla." I added. He nodded. "I'm adding more vanilla thought because I love vanilla." He said as he smiled.

I shook my head. "Of course you do, you loveee white stuff." I mumbled. "Shut the hell up!" He exclaimed. I smiled and crossed my arms as he groaned and added the eggs and vanilla. "Y'know I'm just fucking with you love." I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. He huffed and finished mixing.

"Next, we stir in the chocolate chips." I said. He nodded and put in the chocolate chips. "There's a certain amount we're supposed to put in y'know." "Well I want it extra chocolatey and vanillay!" He exclaimed with a smile.

I smiled and shook my head. "What's next?" He asked. "Just pour the batter onto the cookie sheet and then we're done!" I cheered. He smiled and nodded, pouring the batter onto the cookie sheet.

*time skip till after the cookies are done*

"These are actually so good!" I said. Joey nodded, shoving another cookie into his mouth. "I knew the extra vanilla and chocolate chips were a good idea!" Joey cheered with his mouth full. I smile and roll my eyes. "Yea yea whatever."