From the doll’s waist oozed not blood, but a strange black liquid.

Lennox then mockingly exaggerated his surprise.

“Oh, right. She was mine from the beginning. My apologies, pup.”

“Ha…!”

Roy forced a laugh, but it was true he owed Lennox his life. With a light sigh, Roy stood up and asked,

“What now?”

Roy shrugged.

“Truce?”

Lennox Carlyle replied without a smile.

“If you haven’t noticed yet, I can’t do it. I am holding a baby in my hand.”

Peep!

“What..?”

Instead of answering, Lennox suddenly thrust the Onyx, which he was holding in Roy’s arms, and silently walked towards the exit from the forest.

Roy was taken aback for a moment, and when he came to his senses, he shouted at his back:

“Hey! And what do you think I should do with this beast?!

“Peep!”

Bang, bang, bang!

Onyx, which was bound as a beast, seemed displeased, smacking its tail against Roy.

* * *

On the last day of the Festival, the 7th day, the highlight was a ritual overseen by the Pope himself.

The Pope would summon a part of the body of the main god, Ifrit.

The ceremony, where the light of the goddess poured from the sky, was undoubtedly the highlight of the Lucerne Festival.

It was to show that the Pope had the goddess’s favor.

The origin of magical power came from the evil god.

On the other hand, the origin of holy power came from the main god, Goddess Ifrit.

Of course, magicians didn’t serve the evil god like the priests served the main god, but the priests had pride that they were fundamentally different from misguided magicians.

“Where are you, Your Holiness!”

However, the situation inside the terrarium, with the ceremony impending, was not so impressive.

The priests of the order were frantically running around.

“You still haven’t found him!”

With little time left for the ceremony, Pope Sebastian had suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Solon, the First Assistant who served the Pope, was quite literally losing his mind.

“You fools! If you can’t find His Holiness, none of you will be safe!”

Archbishop Solon furiously urged the priests.

However, not only in the terrarium but even after searching all over Lucerne, there was no sign of Pope Sebastian.

Sip.

‘… Sipping in this crisis?’

At the sound of someone leisurely drinking tea, Archbishop Solon turned around sharply, unable to contain his anger.

“Archbishop Gilliam! Aren’t you concerned? You’re drinking tea at a time like this? His Holiness has been missing for hours!”

Archbishop Gilliam shrugged his shoulders.