"I don't want to have anyone's blood on my hands and I won't hurt Melokuhle" I turn around heading for the door.

"Olwethu" He calls out and I ignore him as I walk out of the room. I glare at Tshepo as I head to the elevator.

*
"What'd he do?" Sne asks as I get into the car with a sigh. "Zithulele, He won't listen, Sne I've tried and I'm tired" I try explaining and she stops me.

"Just give him time. I mean, maybe he's still processing the whole accident thing" She shrugs as she drives off..

"He wants me to help him kill Melokuhle" I blurt out. "He what?!" She glances at me.

"I know. It's messed up" I nod my head. "Did you agree?" Her question makes my jaw drop. "Of course not. I would never do that" I immediately say.

"You never know. Are you sure you want to go home?" She asks pulling up to my house.

"I'll have to face my demons sooner or later. Now is better that never" I open the door and collect my bag and phone.

"Call me if anything goes south, I'll come fetch you tommorow, around 7. Bye" She blows a kiss.

"Bye Sne" I wave as I cross the street and unlock the door before entering. I switch on the lights as I make my way further into the house.

I head up to my room, noticing that the hoise is empty. I immediately get out my phone and dial Melokuhle's numbers.

Melo:
Olwethu.

Me:
Don't come over, I'll meet you at the library in Town, tommorow around 2.

Melo:
Why? Are you in danger?!

Me:
I-No. Just, please don't come over tonight.

Melo:
Why not?

Me:
I don't want you to get hurt Melokuhle, They're onto you.

Melo:
Your brother's awake?

Me:
Yes, and they want to kill you. I have to stop seeing you, they're following me everywhere.

Melo:
I'll stop seeing you when I want to. Are you at home?

Me:
Yes, I just got back.

Melo:
Open the left drawer near your bed.

Me:
There's nothing in there.

Melo:
The bottom one.

Me:
I-What the hell Melokuhle! Y-You put a gun in my drawer?!

Melo:
It's for your own safety, use it whenever needed.

Me:
I sleep in here. I can't sleep with a gun near me!

Melo:
And that's why I didn't tell you that I left it in there. Use it whenever you need to.

Me:
You need to come fetch your thing.

Melo:
Are you using that as an excuse to see me?

Me:
You know what? Never mind, Goodbye

Melo:
I didn't say you could hang up.

Me:
I have to go, my brother's back.

Melo:
I'll see you tommorow

I hang up and place my phone down as I put the black custom made weapon back in my draw.

I cautiously make my way out of my room and down the hallway, into the living room.

I find my brother and Tshepo sitting on the couch, both having a beer bottle in hand.

"You shouldn't be drinking" I grab the bottlr and walk into the kitchen, pouring the alcohol down the drain.

I toss the bottle into the bin and make my way back into the living room. "We didn't mean to interrupt your phone call" Tshepo says.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I try acting clueless. "You can warn him all you want. We don't care" Zithulele says this time.

"If you get to the point as to where you even have a gun against his head, don't even bother calling me your sister anymore Zithulele, forget about me. Delet yourself from my life" I say truthfully.

"Manje usuyangidelela ngenxa yakhe?" He slowly shakes his head. "Angikudeleli." I shrug.

"Wena... Phuma" I point at Tshepo and he raises his hands as he grabs his stuff, heading out the door.

"Weh Olwethu. Ungangicasuli" Zithulele says as he struggles to get up. "Uyaphi?Ubani ozongisiza?" He asks as I walk out of the room.

"Zisize" I snap as I walk away.