Juliet yawned lightly and pulled another pillow from the side. She was sensitive to her sleeping environment.

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because…”

After adjusting the height by hitting the pillow a couple of times, Juliet replied:

“I’ve been like this since I was very little. So, long before I could summon those butterflies.”

Juliet murmured with a yawn.

“This is like measles or chickenpox. Something kids get.”

“But those are contagious, aren’t they?”

“Anyway.”

Whether it was a side effect of the fever reducer she took earlier, Juliet was overcome with sleepiness, and Eshel started to annoy her.

Juliet waved her hand as if to shoo him away, but just before he left his seat and exited, Eshel called out to her again.

“Juliet.”

“Yes.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m just worried.”

Then don’t say it.

Juliet grumbled half-asleep.

“Among those who control monsters, very few use illusion magic, you know.”

“Yes, I know….”

Juliet responded in a murmuring voice, but her eyes were already closed.

“Juliet?”

There was no response.

Eshelrid quietly closed the door and left.

‘Spirit summoner?’

The smile completely disappeared from his face.

In fact, Eshelrid had suspected Juliet’s identity from the moment he first met her.

A chill ran down Eshel’s spine.

Sweat naturally formed on the palm of his hand.

‘Damn. I’ve never heard of such a thing…’

Juliet Monad.

This woman had definitely never seen another spirit summoner before.

Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been so calm.

‘A welcome butterfly?’

That’s absurd.

Spirit users who can use illusionary abilities are extremely rare, and Juliet even increased the number of her summons at will.

When Eshel saw the butterfly summoned for the umpteenth time from her fingertips, he had to bite her tongue to hide his expression.

‘That’s a scam!’

He barely refrained from shouting.

Eshelid himself wouldn’t have believed it unless he had seen it with his own eyes.

Spirit magic fundamentally involves making a contract with an entity from another dimension and borrowing its power.

Unlike a magician who has to use only their own magic power, a spirit user only needs to consume as much power as necessary to summon their contracted partner.

Because they borrow the power of the summoned spirit entity, they consume less magic power.

It sounds plausible at a glance, but it’s not that simple.