The horse stopped right next to them.

He must have been in a real hurry, for the officer practically rolled off the horse.

Helen, with her hands lightly resting on her waist, furrowed her brows slightly.

“What’s the fuss about?”

“Well…”

The panting officer managed to hold out the paper he had brought.

Helen caught the paper. At a glance, Juliet saw that it seemed to contain urgent news.

Helen read it quickly and spat out the next moment.

“Darn it-“

Isaac glanced at Juliet quickly, taken aback.

“Ah, shall we go inside and talk, Helen?”

For a few minutes thereafter, Helen and Isaac conversed with serious expressions.

From the snippets of conversation that Juliet could hear, it seemed that there was a problem at another branch of the group.

After quickly exchanging opinions with everyone, including the head of the group, Helen approached Juliet who was standing a little apart.

“I’m sorry, Juliet. It seems I need to leave with your uncle for a while. Can you stay with Teo?”

…With whom?

Juliet and Teo both seemed to make similar faces at once, and seeing their faces, Helen quickly added.

“It probably won’t take long. Our magician, Eshelrid, will also stay.”

Helen must have said that to reassure Juliet, but for Juliet, it wasn’t a much better choice.

Whether she would be left alone with a cousin who growls every time he sees her, or be left with an awkward magician in addition to the cousin.

But she wasn’t a child.

Juliet didn’t want to hinder Helen and Isaac’s work because of her personal feelings. She didn’t want to be a burden, either.

“Of course, it’s okay.”

“Really?”

“Yes, you should go if it’s urgent. I’m not a child.”

Teo mumbled, ‘Why don’t you ask for my opinion?’ and finally got hit by Gray.

Helen and Isaac started preparing to leave.

In the midst of all the hustle and bustle, Juliet, with nothing to do, was petting Apple.

“Is Gray also going?”

“Yeah, that’s how it turned out.”

Gray, seemingly used to such incidents, efficiently managed his assigned personnel, prepared to leave faster than anyone else, and was waiting for his parents.

It was hard to believe that he was the same person who often got into childish arguments with his five years younger brother.

“What happened?”

Juliet asked without much expectation.

“I assumed that you wouldn’t understand even if I explained it because it’s a professional field.”

Juliet was also a layman when it came to this business, so she just noticed that something serious had happened, a problem with the business that had been underway at the top, so severe that Helen had to go and check it out herself.