Ch: 31

When Jinu had come back to his body, he suffered a huge headache, groaning as he trie dao sit up, Jinu could not make out a single detail in his room, everything was spinning around in dizzying blurs. Tsuna who was actually asleep in his bed woke up to see his master wobbling on the bed as though trying to sit up. He tilted his small head but panicked when he saw Jinu fall to his side, half his body falling out of the bed and vomit coming out dripping to the side of his chin, down to the floor. At this time Jinu was in a half conscious state and the only thing in his mind was to get to Zendrius as fast as he could, he even forgot that the man just left up a collapsing mountain unscathed.

The rancid smell shocked the still sleepy Tsuna's nose making him come to his senses, he immediately shifted to a larger form about 1 and 1\2 meters which was its best height to fit well in the house. Tsuna took a deep breath and roared loudly, the roar was very much like a lion's roar but deeper and louder, Clark who isn't much of a sleeper was awakened but he knew for Tsuna to roar a sound so loud it could be heard beyond the soundproof home, something was wrong.

Quickly getting out of bed, Clark ran to Jinu's room leaving his room door open, when he got there the first thing to assault his nose was the smell of vomit then the sight of Tsuna holding the collar of Jinu so he didn't face plant into his own puke. Clark ignored the smell and approached Jinu carefully checking for any danger around, feeling up Jinu, his whole body was burning a bad fever and his eyes were dilated and his body was morphing to his half form.

"What happened Tsuna?"

"Grph (I don't know)"

Clark took Jinu from the bed carefully and carried him back to his and straight to his bathroom, placing Jinu in the tub and filling it with lukewarm water. Clark carefully made sure that Jinu was cooling including his tail, meanwhile outside their home, people were awakened in the middle of the night cursing whatever it was that woke them but Sullivan, Cameron, Lynette and Aslan knew that was Tsuna. The first to call the others was Aslan,

"Guys know what happened? That's Tsuna's roar right?"

"Yeah I'm dressing to go and check it out"

"Just saw a bunch of shadows fly up the floor, Cam, Sul they should be heading to Jinu's room"

"Let's meet there first and then deal with the rest"

The pavilion matron who was very alert as she was the woman who guarded the pavilion realised something was wrong and immediately headed down from the 8th floor to check out the noise. The elders of the school who stayed in the pavilion adjacent to the Soaring dragon pavilion woke up from some of their meditation or sleep and decided to take a wait and see action. If the matron was unable to solve the situation they would step in.

Soon after about 15 minutes everyone was gathered outside of Jinu's door, Sullivan nodded to the matron before knocking on the door in a rhythmic tap to alert the ones inside that it is a friend. True enough after the door opened half the shadow team was inside and none of them had happy faces. The other half were missing and some of the best fighters of the shadow team were present in this room, the matron could sense very high cultivation levels,much higher than hers and even some of the inner sect elders.

The group was fine going in but when the matron was about to step in, Dino who was the quietest yet deadliest shadow, struck forward with a long black dagger that was coated with the poison from his glands. The matron skilfully diverted the right dagger from hitting her chest and the left from hitting her throat but she failed to see his legs turning into a tail, unable to dodge quickly the python tail wrapped around her tightly squeezing her, trying to crush her spine and ribs but she couldn't divert her attention from the daggers.