Ch: 8

"It's your fault" Jinu cried out when he realized he had a mini nosebleed from when Zendrius winked at him while brushing his hair backwards.

"Yes yes, I'm too handsome and so you had a nosebleed while thinking of horny stuff weren't you?"

Zendrius suggested and Jinu turned a bright shade of red his eyes watered a bit and his lips pulled a pout, it happened again, this time to Zendrius

"Heh. Now who's horny Huh? Zen kun~~" Jinu drawled out as he skipped backwards away from the hungry looking man, his eyes twinkling in mischief and desire. Jinu then ran at full speed away from Zendrius a beautiful laughter escaping his lips,

"En. I'm horny and want to eat you." Zendrius said as he stalked forward inch by inch before running ahead causing Jinu who looked back for a moment to giggle running faster. But it was too late Zendrius had already caught up

"Aiya! Pervert I'm only 13! You wait till I'm older" Jinu shouted when his waist was held and they stood still chest heaving, eyes watery from laughter but full of happiness. Zendrius raised a brow on seeing Jinu's stature and pinched Jinu's chin with two fingers, he already reached his target, he should follow through on his threat.

" Your 13, I'm 15 and you may not know but when you turn 15 you'll get your inheritance memories then you'd understand why it's not illegal for us to be horny at this age. So yes I'm dying to eat you"

Jinu blushed a bright red trying to look for an excuse not to flow with Zendrius' words, his eyes wandered about not daring to look at Zendrius' deep eyes afraid that he'll see through his dirty thoughts. They were this horny and they hadn't even shifted to their half forms or reached the maturity stage, I wonder how it'll be then.

Jinu! Come back for mama I need to talk to you.

When Jinu heard his mama's voice he sobered up and Zendrius noted the change immediately and let go of his chin and stood aside,

"What's wrong?"

"My mama is calling me. I need to go but we'll meet here everyday in the evening and also I'll try to find you in the real world okay?"

Zendrius was happy that Jinu wanted to actively search for him, he smiled and brushed his finger beneath Jinu's eye admiring the way those red eyes seemed to speak all truths, and sparkle with emotion towards him. He had seen Jinu once before and those golden game eyes were like stagnant water, no life in them. Zendrius assumes that Jinu's eyes are normally like that... the right word to describe them would be dead fish eyes, just like his.

"As your future Rux, I should search for you. I'll find you soon, both your parents are SSS class and also you are the only child, it's easy to find you, so wait for me? It may take five or six years but I'll be back for you. Don't try to search for me because I may not be around when you try to."

Zendrius spoke with determination and Jinu felt a small heartbeat, what's with the doki ~ it's more like badum! I'm struck by ikemen awesomeness. So cool so dominating aaah~ I wanna be an adult soon ~....~

"En. I'll wait for you, I'll be attending Heavenly Peaks sect for my studies when I turn 10 or 15 in our case, cause I'm rich and can afford it. Will you be able to join?"

"Yeah, I'll make tonnes of money more than your parents. Because your mine, even when they try to deny me I'll have the power over them to overrule their decision"

"Really?! Okay I believe you, I'll also work hard so that I can shame all love rivals that come after you, also when you come see me I'll be in my maturity phase, you bring me something nice and I'll also give you something nice. Now, see you tomorrow, bye bye Zen"