Ch: 17

"Woah! Look at that line, how many people do you think are there Jinu?"

"A couple of thousands mom, we aren't going to that room there, those black panthers in a suits are guarding it"

"Oh. Hope they have a mini bar inside, I'm in need of juice."

"They should have it,we're going to the VVIP not the VIP one"

"That woman's pet isn't as cute as Tsuna's where is he by the way? Tsuna? Tsuna?!"

"Awoo! (Here don't shout!)"

"Stay close to me also keep your size to a dog size so that I can put on your new collar"

"Awo, Grr, wooo!(I don't want a fucking collar!)

A small fight erupted between Tsuna and Alexin attracting the people's attention because Tsuna was in leopard size, in the end Alexin won by a landslide and Tsuna had a dazzling black collar that was studded with green jade and some yellow which is in fact gold, the inside of his collar was satin so it felt very comfortable for Tsuna. When the people standing on the line saw this, the corner of their mouth twitched and a great temptation to steal that pet erupted in their hearts,

"Awo. Awowowo(not bad. I like it, mine)"

"Aaaw, Jinu he likes it"

"Clark how much did my mother spend on this collar?" Jinu who was actually on his phone seemingly not paying attention to his surroundings asked,

"Young master, madam only used 7500 platinum coins"

"Oh? That's cheaper than calculated? Did she bargain?"

"No she went to a common store and bought a custom made, she thought wisely Young master"

"Mm since it's that way, go to that shop and get 20 gold plated wrist bands and have the name and number of the shadow servant's indicated, this way it will be easier to identify our own when we go to my parents house"

"As you command Young master" Clark in a dark shadow vanished from his spot and appeared at the jewellery shop about 300 meters away from the teleportation station.

The people heard this conversation and couldn't help rub their ears and hear clearly. Cheap?! Bargain?! 20?! Platinum?!! Who is this Young master so filthy rich? The ordinary people just avoided his eyes but the people who thought they were waiting with Jinu to enter the VIP room after screening couldn't help but sneer. Just bragging with his parents wealth, I bet he isn't even buying one, a fellow Young master thought, he was the saint child of the Jang Clan the same clan that owns Jang city where Jinu stays.

"Hey, what's the use bragging when you don't have anything just to please a beautiful lady? Hey pretty babe follow me and I can guarantee that what you'll get from me is more than him"

The crowd gasped but in their hearts they wanted to see a battle, one has to know that this world runs on strength whether in wealth, mana, alchemy, magic, martial arts, artifacts anything that can boost your strength above others. Jinu as usual ignores the small fries and continuously tries to contact Zendrius, all his messages aren't going through at all. The terminal states that the other party is in an area whereby the terminal cannot access.

Alexin on the other hand was playing with Tsuna's fur as she read a smut novel on her phone, the ones who reacted were the shadow servants and Tsuna. Clark was away and so they stood up to do they're job, they are only 8 but each one of them has the power of a nascent soul cultivator, immortal ascension master and even two were in the emperor realm, they're just small ants but to the rest of the people, they're powerhouses on their own. They could even be a backing to a small household, even a medium sized household.