Ch: 12

In the land of eternal ice, a huge mansion that was about 4 bedrooms could be seen on one of the ice table mountains. On the sides of the house were 5 mountains it could be seen at a glance that these mountains formed as a result of an explosion or someone purposefully made them appear in that manner.

A beautiful ice staircase could be seen descending from the mansion to the foot of the table mountain, one couldn't even begin to count how many steps were on the staircase yet currently a beautiful man was walking on the steps without breaking a single sweat and it freezing due to the low temperature. I bet your wondering then why isn't he frozen? I'm wondering the same thing, he's only dressed in a light blue summer shirt and it fluttered in the wind and his white back length hair fluttered in a similar manner as though caressed by the snow. Below a pair of black fitting jeans that outlined his physique well could be seen, along with a pair of black Aston Martin shoes.

"Why do I smell rogue beasts in my compound?"

Jinu asked as though he was talking to himself but surprisingly a voice could be heard,

"They like the amount of mana gathering in your compound, don't kill all of them keep the cute ones alive"

"Mom why keep some and not all? your really choosy" Jinu said as he continued to climb the steps, he could hear the ruckus of the beasts trying to run away before he arrived. Just behind him is Clark his butler desperately trying to keep up with his Young master.

"I say Jinu, don't pretend not to love cute things, also ever since mama was able to take on a physical form, I am 100% sure I'm not dying but instead I'm in a resurrections cycle which I have no idea about." Jinu's mom spoke as she cast a healing and stamina buff on Clark who just smiled tiredly.

"Mama that was only two days ago, you make it sound like you got your physical form a long time ago, you once said my father is from a powerful lineage of beasts right?"

"yes... and?"

"well what if since you mated and did the snu snu his bloodline mixed with yours and you got one of his ancient powers which may or may not include resurrection?"

Jinu had really thought hard about why his mother's spirit instead of withering away as time goes by it got stronger and her growing spurt was more notable in places with high mana concentration. The reason why Jinu placed those mountains in that manner is because each of the 5 mountains has a mana gathering array that was built with bullshit expensive materials. The large amount of mana gathered should be enough to help him in his coming of age ritual and his mama's resurrection.

Step by step as Jinu got closer to his home he felt the animals and beasts scatter because of his aura which honestly was not that distinctive. He liked hiding his aura because if he did not then not many people would still be standing or conscious in his presence. Another thing he liked was watching stupid people challenge him then faint and foam in the mouth after he released his aura, Zendrius always called him his little spicy plum. What's a spicy plum? Gosh I really miss Zen zen right now~ sigh* I really want to see him again. Can I actually persevere for 5 years?

When he reached the top, he looked like he came from having a refreshing drink rather than climbing more than 1000 steps, why he didn't fly you ask well, the answer is that he is training his physique by climbing those steps while wearing a 60kg weight in each body part, torso, wrists, ankles and tail.Yes he did not forget his big fluffy tail.

The weights are designed to look like beautiful accessories that is a belt, bangles and anklets. On the fluffy tail is a choker like accessory similar to the one he has on his neck, though it's weight free unlike the tail. Meanwhile Clark was a panting and sweaty mess.