Ch:28

*riiiiing*

The class bell rang to signify the end of the class, throughout the entire period the class lecture who was handling the first class had been in a state of bliss, the students were so obedient ~ the teacher thought as he left the class. As for the students they all turned to look to the back only to be blown away by the beautiful smile that was on Jinu's face,

"Why the happy smile?"

"Ah! I just remembered that Zendrius will be here in a year or two. I'm like soo excited hahaha"

"Jinu, Jinu aah my dear friend. You are irredeemable hahaha. What's next after this Yuha?"

"You have another class then a break at 10:15am another 2 classes , lunch at 1:15pm then your final class for the day is a practical class  with martial skills as the base"

As the students observed the calm Jinu talking with Aslan, they couldn't help but forget what happened a few hours ago and boldly went asking Jinu questions, humans were always adaptable creatures.

"Hey classmate Jinu will you be having break at the cafeteria?"

"Your form is so beautiful, can you teach me how to kick like you did?"

Jinu who had expected to be outcasted by the class was surprised. His ruby eyes went wide and his ear had a touch of red as his face blushed,

"Jinu, did you think they'd hate you?" Aslan asked after seeing his friend's dumbfounded face,

"I believe that would be the wisest choice for them"

"Haha, Jinu we all know it was Salvion who was in the wrong." One classmate commented making many more nod and voice agreements

"Actually, we know your a very chill dude. As long as no one touches anyones bottom line, I think we're all friends. Oh! Introducing myself I am Lilith this years class prefect."

"Nice to meet you Lilith, I'll depend on you this year"

After a calm session of chatting, they had all forgotten the terrified Night who was seated in his seat. His mind was in a disarray and he still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he had been destroyed. I broke. Piece by piece he broke me! His smile was so divine, like a god who shouldn't be sullied, aah~ I want to devour this god for myself! As much as they would hope Night to give up, he went on the route of a fanatic.

The next class teacher came by, he was hoping that the words of the previous teacher held some truth but alas~ the heavenly dao has never been fair. The teacher taught with the small chattering and noise from the students, after all, they were nobles they cannot be ordered to silence. Soon the break time was here and the class witnessed the true meaning of a sweet tooth from a certain white haired classmate.

The day passed in a breeze and soon time begun to slow down as people got used to a routine, about a year had passed before something dramatic happened again, this was Night successfully advancing to the next realm of the Nascent soul realm and then getting thrashed again by Jinu after he tried to abduct him in the spa baths. Most students had now forgotten his status as a prince and saw him as a fanatic and took him to be a clown. They were always enjoying seeing the attempts he made for trying to get Jinu, soon it became a thing to know that the year is almost ending whenever he attempted his stupidity.

"Clark how long has it been since we came? I feel like my hair has gotten longer"

"I think it's been 4 years? Tsuna's already grown up to be as big as a demon and yes your hair is longer so is your height"