Ch: 13

Inside the mansion, down an elevator ride to B2 is a beautiful room painted in white and gold. At the center of the room a huge Olympic sized swimming pool with deep blue waters in it. At the far corner near a set of sliding glass door that led to the outside was a king size bed with satin blue sheets and fluffy pillows. The veranda outside is like a rock hanging in mid air but one could clearly tell by how the cave like structure towards the room is, that this veranda was constructed by someone. Just on the other end of the room is a mahogany door open leading to an exquisite bathroom that is just simply to bath or shower in, especially that bathtub, a golden white bathtub with silver knobs.

The bathroom interior was amazing but even more amazing is the walk-in closet just beside the bathroom, it has many in season clothes and shoes some worth thousands of gold but for a billionaire that's not worth mentioning. A soft groan followed by a pained moan could be heard coming from the king size bed. On the bed under a bundle of sheets, another pained groan was heard.

"Fuck! Urgh~ ah~"

Jinu was in extreme pleasure at this moment. Yes not pain but pleasure, he had his first heat as a sign of his maturity phase starting. He felt hot all over his body but at the same time cold, his lower abdomen had a bundle of heat that seemed to want to burn him yet instead of it being painful it caused tremors of pleasure to rock Jinu's body.

"Aah~ mmh~ Zen~ zen~ please it's too much~"

Jinu cried out but he knew for sure there was no one there. This is one of the side effects of finding your mate before maturity... the body will crave them, their heart will crave them in all manner of ways. A sweet grape like smell filled the room and the mana in the air was so dense the particles could be seen with the naked eye, a dazzling shower of lights ranging from green to red to purple to blue and white danced around Jinu's bed.

As though caught up in something, Jinu thrashed around in his bed and started to accumulate things in the middle a crazed look could be seen in his now black and red eyes, his fluffy cat like ears seemed to glow and harden like horns, his neck was filled with black and gold scales. He felt hot and so he clawed at his clothes scratching his skin in the process but he didn't feel a thing, when he was in the now complete nest, he breathed a sigh of relief only for the heat to come back more intense.

"Ah~! I... really... hate.. this~"

Jinu cried out, his tears rolling down his ruby face, his back along the spinal cord was full of his scales that were fluffy at the moment and not hardened, it was like fur and scales in one. His long fluffy tail emerged from his tail bone sticking high in the air showing that pink yet to be unexplored hole, it fluttered open as though in need of something or someone. A transparent liquid that was viscous in nature flowed from the soft cave down to his milky white thighs, that seemed to have grown plumper in both muscle and fat, creating an enticing picture no one could witness.

As Jinu struggled not knowing what to do, his half form fully emerged and was now his almost permanent state, scales lined his hip bones, his ankles and his collar bones and behind his ear, those spots as though aching for a touch would harden and soften continuously, just then as though electrocuted Jinu fell down on the bed shivering. His eyes were hazy and drool dropped from his slightly open lips that turned a shade darker and more red from, his body twitched in session and his ears moved along with his tail.

Suddenly Jinu moved slowly and curled up in a foetus position, his tail reaching his head and curling to his neck, inside Jinu a major change was occurring. His bones strengthened and became thicker, his muscles seemed to grow and tighten continuously, his organs became larger and thicker in nature, his blood turned a darker red and became thicker. In his lower abdomen an organ had formed, a healthy looking uterus like feature but it was different, the eggs were in a pouch and he had no route for the eggs to exit as though he won't give birth but lay eggs instead.