Ch:29

Zendrius was quite shocked to see a person as he always assumed that the imperial bloodmoon was a creature from the Lands of Han. Wiraz who was the Imperial bloodmoon looked at the boy standing before him and smiled,

"Boy, your quite unlucky. Hehe, you see if I kill you you'd be the 1200 person and then I'd be free."

"Oh? What makes you so sure you'd kill me?"

"You a baby who hasn't even reached the age of 1000 dares to think of surviving? Hahahahaha very amusing. Then Show me how you'll survive this"

". Fucking GM, What's the reward and penalty?"

"Reward, cultivation boost to the Emperor realm. Penalty soul of captive Jinu Lyvre Delrius annihilated"

The system like sound responded and this made Jinu, who was straggling to move his hands, to stop. I'm going to die? What about Zendrius? Will he be okay? Suddenly Jinu saw the translucent barrier before him vanish and his eyes met with a very shocked, angry and worried pair of eyes. When Zendrius heard the penalty he couldn't believe his ears, Jinu was in another universe altogether he couldn't be here. The words of 'soul of captive' came to him and he knew, the system used his soul to trace the link to Jinu and drag his soul here rather than the physical body.

"Jinu.."

Before Zendrius could finish his sentence, a sword had pierced his stomach, the sword was so huge that when it pierced him, it covered the whole of his torso, that means his internal organs were all shattered with the strength of a low stage Imperial emperor realm cultivator. Wiraz was a whole rank above Zendrius in terms of cultivation and strength,

"NOOO! ZENDRIUS!! No please wake up, Zendrius !"

Jinu was screaming trying to remove his hands from the restraints but they just got tighter and tighter making his soul start to crack but he didn't care about that, he could fix his soul using various resources but he couldn't revive the dead, he didn't know how to, his birth father wasn't here to help him like he did with his mother. His mate was dying and he could only watch, he was beyond terrified as tears continued to stream down his face.

Zendrius who was impaled by the sword vomited out blood from his mouth and looked at the tear filled Jinu, he then looked at his bounded hands and legs and saw some small sparkles floating around them meaning his beloved's soul was cracking. Zendrius smiled a very soothing smile despite the blood coating his face, trying to appease his mate but he saw it make him cry even harder. Puzzled on what to say he only assured him,

"Plum, don't struggle, don't cry, I'm fine. Really"

"Boy you have the guts to chat?"

Wiraz was quite confused why the boy was still breathing even after his heart had been crushed. After Jinu heard Zendrius speak he truly started to calm down, he began to use his brain and analyse the situation better. Zendrius was struck in the heart, it burst upon impact that should have been an instant death so why is he still awake? Either, He has a means of recovery, he could also not die due to some artefact he has, he could also have reached the immortal ascension realm and is able to revive with one drop of blood.

As Jinu's brain was running, a second Zendrius showed up behind the impaled Zendrius startling Jinu and Wiraz.

"Haha, boy your so wise. Using a very realistic clone to test the waters of the trial. So how many clones do you think I can cut down? How many times can you split your soul to make such a realistic clone?"

"Wiraz, I remember you. From my memories of the past generations, you were always, always running away. What makes you so brave now? I. Am. Your. Weakness!"