Ch:20

The chapter is a bit long but it's important to the plot.

After Jinu and the family had caught up with each other's affairs and rested, a week passed slowly as the family enjoyed spending quality time together. At some point the gifts were distributed and when they found the arrangement of several clothes for all seasons they could help but question if Jinu was the parent or they were.

Raven was so well taken care of by Jinu as though he was the parent but all in all, Nelise and Asviel felt relieved to see them bond. On the other hand Alexin was troubled,

"Say Nelise, it's almost the 9th month and it's stated clearly that all sects are actively recruiting people to their school. Where do you think is best for Jinu to go? I mean he's already in the low stage Nascent soul realm and he's also a Tier 7mage. He's majored on both routes but most schools are either your a mage or a cultivator not both."

"Don't worry, I searched for the best and it's the Heavenly peak sect, it has a special class known as the S class for students who are good in both paths of life alongside other paths. There are even students who are alchemist but at the same time are mages only few are maybe focused on both but they aren't excluded."

"Is that so? Mm do they accept in school relations?"

Nelise found herself chocking on her tea and she stared at Alexin with wide eyes coughing slightly. Asviel rubbed her back while muttering to her to drink her tea slowly,

"Why the question? Has my beautiful cabbage been eaten by a filthy pig?"

"Haha Nelise it was eaten a long time ago. And that same pig will be coming for his cabbage in roughly 3 years. At that time Asviel you better work hard cause he will fight you for Jinu and he'll probably be an Imperial ascension realm cultivator. Which stage are you in now?"

"I'm an emperor realm cultivator that's why I'm an SSS class adventurer, Nelise is a Tier 8 mage"

"You'll need to do better, his species is from our home planet and before they take their mate they normally fight the parents so that there is no lingering attachment between the family and his mate. It's not cutting off the family but rather a forceful way of saying 'his mine now no longer yours' kinda"

"Fuck. So what realm do I need to reach?"

" At the very least be an imperial emperor realm or a low stage saint realm"

"Alexin, that's only 3 years you can be serious. It took me at least 45 years from when I started cultivating to be an Emperor realm"

"I'll help you when Jinu goes to school. Jinu's father would be the best candidate to fend off Zendrius but since he's unavailable you'd have to do, by the way Jinu's father is a high stage supreme deity realm."

Asviel took in a sharp break when he heard that, when you step into the immortal ascension realm, you lose your mortal body that means living to 1000years is not difficult but fir every realm increase the strength of the cultivator doubles and in some cases even triples.

Asviel couldn't help but wonder what level Alexin was at, as though she read his mind, Alexin puffed her chest and smirked arrogantly making Nelise feel the urge to smack her in the face,

"I on the other hand am a tier 10 mage and also a saint realm cultivator. Hehe"

Nelise was then puzzled,

"Ally why do you practice both if your at the pinnacle of the mage road?"

"Oh that is because in my home world, we beasts fight against humans who practice Qi to the maximum and almost all are able to fight on equal with us so the king of our land decided to make all beasts learn both so that we are better able to fight against the human cultivators. This proved a wise decision because then we stopped dying and our beast core taken"