Ch: 6

When the AI responded it immediately teleported him to a new location. Closing his eyes from the bright light Jinu opened them to find himself in a grass field, the vast grass lands and the beautiful trees filled with pretty flowers. Jinu looked around and saw a person standing near a lake... is it a lake? He couldn't help but think as he walked forward.

Jinu's tail swished left and right like a curious cat's tail, when he got near he saw the icon tag on top of the person's head. Zen.Da. So he's the one? Quite tall and has a good build... makes me want to hang on him Let's get a better look.

Jinu walked forward his tail still from caution as he got closer, the person turned around and Jinu was breathless. The person gender confirmed male, was taller than Jinu by a head so he was probably a teenager yet that's not what captured Jinu.

The young boy's face was handsome absolutely handsome, that nose, that jawline, his sword shaped eyebrows not thick, his hair black perfectly glossy but what captivated him most was his eyes, a brilliant shade of amethyst. They seemed to peer into Jinu making him breathless, he knows it's not the real face but something is making him not able to think after looking at him,

could it be a charm? Is he an incubus species? Is he planning to pvp me in this instant, will I actually die like this and why do I feel like it will be so right to die in his arms?

"Jinu breathe! Jinu listen to mama and breathe!"

Jinu heard his mama's voice in his head and he fell down on his knees chocking for breathe, he inhaled large gasps that threw him into more coughing fits. He looked up with his teary eyes and saw the young boy before him down on one knee holding his chest and throat at the same time.. they each had a question in their eyes directed to the other,

What did you do to me!

The young man stood first and after calming down he walked to Jinu who felt a sudden sense of oppression for a few seconds before it vanished like it wasn't there. Jinu will never ignore anything and he certainly won't brush off that feeling, the boy stood before him and took a few more seconds to stabilize himself while thinking while observing Jinu ..... I want to devour him.. I... who is he? Did he charm me? No he seems to be of the draconian species and though mana is used to fuel the sensory in the game this is too much.... I need to get answers.

"Hey.. hold my hand let's sit there and have a talk"

The young boy spoke and though his voice was still a bit high from his young age it was considerably deep for any child his age and it had a rough edge to it like a person who had a throat infection or damage. Jinu found himself shivering from the voice but still stood up with his help and they walked slowly to a swing bench that had materialized in front of the lake.

It had a shade that kept the light out and the bench seat was long enough that the two of the sat on opposite sides facing each other. Jinu sat cross legged like Japanese monks and the young boy had one leg bent where he placed his arm and the other dangled outside the bench. Both were quiet but they looked each other in the eye still feeling that tug...

"Still wanna play the game?" The young boy asked and Jinu shook his head, he remembered then his mama spoke meaning that whatever it was affected his soul, he could be from his mother's or father's homeland. Jinu wanted to know more and to do that he had to let go of his barriers so that he too opens up,

"I don't for now ... I want to know who you are and if your from where I'm from... also... if you know tell me why you affect me so much"

Jinu asked in one breath and he saw the young boy shiver and his eyes flashed a complete black like the abyss swallowing the brilliant light before his eyes returned to normal. What Jinu didn't know was that earlier he had the same reaction as the young boy.