Ch: 16

When Jinu and his mom were inside the elevator, Alexin burst out in laughter, she laughed so hard she squatted down holding her ribs, tears were seen at the corner of her eyes making the tips more red and enticingly beautiful,

"Oh my gosh! Ahahaha I never new my son would be courted by a slut ahahaha"

"It's so annoying I hope I don't see more of such, actually if my mate was here he would have burned down this whole hotel"

At the mention of his mate, Jinu felt slightly depressed so did Alexin, she missed her husband and other sons. During those 6 months they never had time to gossip so now she wanted to know all about Jinu's mate, she also wanted to be more prepared when facing her sons mate after all, which mother doesn't want to test the son in law?

"Tell me about him,"

"He's the best mom, he might seem like a scary ice faced ruthless man but he's very very sweet and very sexy. He just my all, we met in the game like 2 years ago and it was the best meeting ever. I admit I was cautious since I didn't know what was going on but he had already completed his maturity phase. We slowly got to learn more about each other as we played the game and that's where he made his promise to come back to me and to make me his."

"He sounds like quite the guy, how is he to you? I still can't believe he made you a Rux promise, that's really rare in any Rux"

"He's just amazing, his name is Zendrius and before we parted he went to do his hereditary rite of passage, he said well keep in touch but the dog man hasn't contacted me at all! Till now I wonder how he was able to hold back, after getting my inheritance memories and opening my core I feel horny any time I think of him."

When Alexin heard the words hereditary rite of passage, she immediately remembered something in one of her inheritance memories it had something to do with a powerful species far more powerful than any her ancestors knew, their cubs were usually dropped at the lands of Han for years on end and the one that survived and found their way back home is considered the true blood of the clan. Inheritance memories differ from person to person what she may have received may be different from what Jinu and her sons got from the memories. They are best suited to your life only,

"Son, did he go to the forbidden lands of Han? In Jelra domain? Also does he have dead like black eyes similar to our dead fish eyes, with a bit of dark blue? Almost as though his eyes will devour you whole in the abyss?"

"Yeah how'd you know? That's a really accurate description of his eyes"

"Oh fuck! Son you better be faithful, loyal, loving, patient,kind, a true possessive lover or else you're fucked!"

Jinu was really puzzled and a bit shocked at her outburst, just as he was about to ask his mother for more information the elevator ding~ and the door opened showing another well designed lobby, they're rooms were at the end of the lobby rooms 1108 and 1109. They walked to their room and slowly observed everything from cleanliness to privacy, once satisfied Jinu went to his mom's room. On opening the door he saw 9 people one he recognised the others he watched them through mana eyes, when he saw the smoky figure he knew it's the shadow beasts.

"Dang Clark they sure dress up nice. Who'd they get the idea of beauty from?"

"Why from you and madam, they are purely loyal to us and can be properly used as spies and insiders, they are also able to duplicate so technically they are a while walking army. They also don't die unless light magic is used on them directly"

"Excellent, you look good shadows"

"Thank the Young master" A multitude of voices resounded and Jinu just had to smile at that, Mm now he truly can be lazy with an army of servants and guards. Clark watched his Young master go and he couldn't help but shiver, his master has ruby red eyes that are dark in color so he seems expressionless unless his emotions reflect in his eyes, then they brighten up. It is the same with madam but the problem arises when he isn't feeling anything or is lazy, they look murderous by nature at least for the madam they tend to glow a bit and show her warmth but for his Young master there's nothing there .