Ch:24

The supreme elder felt soothed, his face lightened and couldn't help but appreciate their growth in behaviour. Jinu walked with his head held high and with a relaxed manner, as for the other 4 they decided to stick with Jinu because one they'd get stronger by learning from and with him and two they'd be able to make allies with a powerful being. On the other hand Jinu and Clark were communicating using their divine beast sense,

"You smart fox, you got me training dummies"

"Of course Young master, also if you ally yourself with them, you can have a lazy life with underlings of high status serving you making things many times more convenient for me, *cough* I mean for you."

"A friendship of interest, they want to use my power to grow their influence and cultivation and at the same time want me to be endearing to them and become an ally. To bad I have foreseen all this from the moment Aslan looked at me, he is one cunning man he saw me arrive and knew instantly I'd be their greatest competitor in this academy and decided to make use of me as an ally. I'd like to have such a subordinate since it becomes easier to execute my plans"

"I shall keep an eye on them using the shadows,"

"Also make sure they didn't know as it might affect our interests"

"Of course"

Little did they know this friendship that began as interest would become a bond that would be unbreakable for eons to come. As they continued their journey to their designated homes, the supreme elder had to leave to attend to his duties leaving the four people with Elder Hu. He was the elder who directed the groups servants when the others felt they had lost face.

"Your modest and humble, I shall give you a raise in your monthly resources"

Cameron who was frustrated at the others dumping their servants and things he decided to take 'revenge' on them by promoting the one guy who decided to stay. Jinu on the other hand saw a potential subordinate and so he proposed something that made Aslan grit his teeth at not saying it first,

"Elder Hu, I believe at the high stage immortal ascension realm you are not the most popular elder here. I propose to you a deal, be my personal insider here in the sect and I guarantee you to reach the high stage imperial emperor realm in 10 years"

"*sigh* Young master's words sound like a joke to this old one. 10 years is a period too short for such a promise."

"Oh,is it that hard to believe me?"

"Clark how long have I spent cultivating?"

"To answer the young master, 13 years."

"What is my realm currently?"

"You are a mid stage nascent soul realm cultivator and a tier 7 mage"

A couple of gasps could be heard and elder Hu's eye's trembled with emotions but he soon calmed himself down, he has seen many talented people, many born with the talent and resources to reach great realms whereas others... the heavens are never fair to all. He knew what this young master wanted to do was manipulate him to be his inside man in the school to have control over some of his things and yet he didn't disagree because he could rise to the top. Everyone in this world is drive by one thing, the strength to control your own fate.

"I'll give you my Lyvre family's resources whereas I use the school's resources,I believe with my talent being a core sect disciple in less than 5 years is possible. My resources include an innate talent bone, a Qi gathering formation at the heaven realm and also I'll be giving you cultivation pills such as the nine coloured pill and the spirit refining pill. Need more?"