Ch: 14

"Jinu darling how you feeling?"

"Tired... sleepy"

"Okay just sleep I'll take care of you."

Just as Jinu was about to go back to sleep, his core demanded he eat the egg shell, and so without further delay he began to lazily munch on the shell. When Alexin saw this she smiled sweetly and gathered her mana beneath Jinu's egg and slowly went with him to the garden house. Jinu was busy consuming his shell he probably noticed moving but he didn't register himself moving. When he was done eating all his shell he collapsed on the bed and slept soundly, a light breathing sound filled the darkening room.

As Jinu slept his mana consolidated and officially he was now an adult, he was now a qualified tier 8 mage in terms of mana and a nascent soul stage cultivator. Because he is not a mortal his soul has not formed a mini him in his sea of consciousness but it formed a small planet that should eventually grow into a universe and when he rises into godhood and attains a godly crown he can transform his sea of consciousness into an actual living universe.

Jinu slept continuously as he absorbed the new information and slept for a solid 24 hours. When he woke up, he was first confused by the new decor in the room, then he remembered everything and just shrugged. Jinu if before he was a bit lazy... now he was just really lazy, he didn't want to cultivate or train, he didn't want to talk to expend tonnes of energy, he just wanted to seat or sleep with Zendrius. On the other hand he was still as hardworking as ever so it's just a lazy person who can't be lazy because they don't have someone to work for them and so... the cycle progresses.

"Woah! Is that me?"

Jinu who had walked into the bathroom couldn't help but admire himself twice no thrice more. His voice was already hypnotising in a soft, drawn out voice that could lull anyone to a trance,

"Fuck I'm good looking, should I wear a mask? Naah, beauty is meant to be seen."

Jinu was busy looking at his new self, he grew to be 178cm tall and his body was masculine in a slender way almost as though his body was made for flexibility. He lifted his right leg and he easily did a 180° while standing and he didn't strain at all, just to test how flexible he is he did some callisthenics and it proved not a challenge to him. He then decided that wasn't enough and did a few gymnastic moves on the shower bar and would you look at that... he sprained his ankle.

"Ah! That shit burns! Why did I do this after not stretching properly?! Fuck!"

"Jinu? Darling are you okay?"

"I'm fine mom." Jinu replied in a flat tone as he massaged his foot.

"Did your beautiful face wipe out your intelligence? The fuck were you trying to do Huh?"

Steps could be heard fading away as they exited his room, after feeling better he steeped into the shower and stripped of his robe hanging it by the door. The shower started and the warm water cascaded down his face, neck and it created a very very sensual picture, as Jinu washed he noticed something on his lower abdomen,

"The hell is this? A tattoo? Birthmark?"

Just then a memory appeared in his mind, from his mother's side a full Hax will have a mark of fertility on their lower abdomen. The larger the mark and the darker the colour the healthier the Hax is. Jinu's mark was a pure black mark shaped like a flame with snowflakes, it spread from on end of his v-line to the other.

"Damn! Is that something similar to a succubus mark in my mangas?! How fertile am I for it to be a dark purple? Urgh thank the heavens we can digest semen into mana otherwise I don't even want to know how many kids me and Zendrius would have"